Comparison 110 TLB Mechanical Quick Coupler Interface interchangable with 27D or 35G?

/ 110 TLB Mechanical Quick Coupler Interface interchangable with 27D or 35G? #1  

JD110TLBFan

Tractor
2003 JD 110 TLB; 2006 JD 110 TL; JD 6115D; Kutota L245DT
My 110 TLB has pin-on backhoe buckets. I'd like to get the mechanical quick coupler interface so I can also use quick attach backhoe buckets, but I'm having a hard time finding a Backhoe Bucket Mechanical Quick Coupler Interface, 37 lb, Part Number LVB24967, for sale anywhere new or used. My local JD dealer says it isn't available anymore and google and bing don't get any hits on the part number. Does anyone know if the quick coupler interface on the JD 110 TLB is the same as the one on the JD 27D or 35G compact excavators? I know the buckets are interchangeable, but I don't know if the quick coupler interface is also interchangeable...the pin size and positions would need to be the same on the JD 110 TLB, JD 27G CE, and/or JD 35G CE for the interface to be interchangeable.

/ 110 TLB Mechanical Quick Coupler Interface interchangable with 27D or 35G? #2  
Might try a larger dealer, I would expect that it is available since it is needed to add other attachments such as the PA 30 and hammer as well as the buckets. If you can determine the pin on buckets for the excavators are also interchangeable with the 110 then it should work.

/ 110 TLB Mechanical Quick Coupler Interface interchangable with 27D or 35G? #3  
My 110 TLB has pin-on backhoe buckets. I'd like to get the mechanical quick coupler interface so I can also use quick attach backhoe buckets, but I'm having a hard time finding a Backhoe Bucket Mechanical Quick Coupler Interface, 37 lb, Part Number LVB24967, for sale anywhere new or used. My local JD dealer says it isn't available anymore and google and bing don't get any hits on the part number. Does anyone know if the quick coupler interface on the JD 110 TLB is the same as the one on the JD 27D or 35G compact excavators? I know the buckets are interchangeable, but I don't know if the quick coupler interface is also interchangeable...the pin size and positions would need to be the same on the JD 110 TLB, JD 27G CE, and/or JD 35G CE for the interface to be interchangeable.

The quick coupler is the same on the 110, 27D and 35D.

Matt