10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic)

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #81  
It is likely from one of the shafts that secure the Hydraulic shafts or bucket. Put it in your tool box. Use carefully as the big ones can snap and break or injure a finger. 10 hours is not a lot of loader work!

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #82  
....I call them finger pinchers. The spring loaded ring with me at least, has a bad habit if getting a finger top when I roll it back to the locked position.
They were used on the plows for the 1-1/4" pins that hold the plow to a tandem truck when I was working that is LOL. For the new guys, we used to set them so they were ...just..on the verge of tripping. We toss it to a guy at the same time holler to him, "hey Fred, catch this would 'ya" , instinct was to catch it. Yup....we were mean to rookies LOL.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #83  
They were used on the plows for the 1-1/4" pins that hold the plow to a tandem truck when I was working that is LOL. For the new guys, we used to set them so they were ...just..on the verge of tripping. We toss it to a guy at the same time holler to him, "hey Fred, catch this would 'ya" , instinct was to catch it. Yup....we were mean to rookies LOL.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #85  
So do I, but I’ve noticed that most cat 2 implements don’t use them. The one inch pins have the slide through pins so I don’t have much need for lynch pins after replacing my cat 1 tractor.
My cat2 uses them on the 3ph. The cat 3 only has 2 on entire tractor. One on air ride seat, one holding triangle to mount bracket.