Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,961  
sitting at desk with room spinning around
yuk
doesn't look good for my rv trip
will wait til tomorrow but likely I'll have to cancel.
can't drive when I'm dizzy
I need to eat more but hard when tummy is upset, have lost five pounds
I always try to find something positive...
Very lightly buttered toast.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,963  
Typical day for me. Work

Had that line of storms come through the great lakes.

They are saying one area in southern MI got hit twice in less than 2 hrs by tornadoes. That would suck.

Get out of your house to try and see what's going on and here comes a 2nd to the area.

Not sure if both hit the exact same area but dang.

1 FedEx warehouse was taken out

Edit: guess we're up to 5 confirmed sightings of different twisters from storm chasers. It's all early so we will see come tomorrow. For MI, that's alot

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,964  
I got 2/3 of the grass cut today. The back lawn isn't long enough yet. That Kawasaki FR 730 just sips the gas. I filled up right after I found out it would start, left 1/3 tank of high test in it from last year (I always use high test [shell V-power]) and didn't take the battery out for the winter. Battery still had 90% charge and the mower fired right up. When I got done the fuel was still in the neck. Was going to change the oil, but I only had 1 quart/Litre of 10W30 oil (it takes 2.1 when the filter gets changed). I will get more oil when I go to town on Thursday. Then fire it up and run it for about an hour, that should warm the oil up.
Tomorrow IF it doesn't rain I will be turning the compost pile. But it is supposed to rain. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #189,965  
The fuses I ordered for the truck are wrong physical size, need to order mini fuses. Didn't know there were multiple sizes.
You're not alone in that, Mate.

I bought a package of assorted fuses, as 'ready spares', for my 4105, only to discover that it required those mini types.

The more you know, eh?

/ Good morning!!!! #189,966  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low was a mild 10.5C and it's presently 16C, mostly overcast & calm. Rain is predicted later on.

Yesterday's puttering was put on hold as a burst of energy occurred... I gave a few trees a 'haircut' of low branches that tended to knock my cap & ear-defenders off whilst mowing. Then I decided to mow the front paddock/equine exercise area.

I also took a wander over to a neighbour to confirm if he was still 'in' on the paddock-liming = no. To be fair, it was a month & a half ago when I initially asked.

It's 'into town' day for groceries + a 20ltr jerry can of petrol for the Z-turn.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,968  
I got 2/3 of the grass cut today. The back lawn isn't long enough yet. That Kawasaki FR 730 just sips the gas. I filled up right after I found out it would start, left 1/3 tank of high test in it from last year (I always use high test [shell V-power]) and didn't take the battery out for the winter. Battery still had 90% charge and the mower fired right up. When I got done the fuel was still in the neck. Was going to change the oil, but I only had 1 quart/Litre of 10W30 oil (it takes 2.1 when the filter gets changed). I will get more oil when I go to town on Thursday. Then fire it up and run it for about an hour, that should warm the oil up.
Tomorrow IF it doesn't rain I will be turning the compost pile. But it is supposed to rain. :(
I have FS 730 Kawasaki.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,969  
good morning, rain stopped61 going to 76 today

amazon delivered a package that had been opened and content changed to a few ceramic tiles

Another year and made it to 82 today
Happy Birthday Frits!

sitting at desk with room spinning around
yuk
doesn't look good for my rv trip
will wait til tomorrow but likely I'll have to cancel.
can't drive when I'm dizzy
I need to eat more but hard when tummy is upset, have lost five pounds
I always try to find something positive...
Could your dizzyness be related to low blood pressure? When I had bad, bad vertigo, it hurt like crazy to move my head from any position or angle. I ended up trying to sleep in the recliner, so the morning's trip to bathroom didn't hurt so much. The reason I had to stop driving then was for this, I couldn't check my blind spot....they didn't have Teslas back then to change lanes automatically for you....

bad day to be a coffee mug.
Put a few more screws in the bedroom floor. Took me awhile to find the next joist. I forgot that over the bathroom, i put joists 12" OC because of the soaking tub, and this was outside of the bathroom.....
after lunch decided to try the grass. was a little wet under at first, but it soon dried out as sun came out. Got it all mowed. Really needed it. Wonder what VA lot looks like. I moved that camera to Ohio.
Loads of pollen on the mower.View attachment 867920
Hey, at least you have a good chute on your deck....Steiner wants $229 +shipping+tax for a new chute. I cut a section out of an old wide tire and it is working decent. Just need my son to stop crashing it. I told him the next time he crashes into something while mowing, he's losing his cell phone for a week.

She should know by now. We often procure a solution, put it someplace for safe keeping, and eventually find it when we have more time.
exactly me.

We have been waiting for a house to be available for 6 months. It is not a new house, but it is very unique. All the activities will still be available, the move is still in the neighborhood just a 3-4 mile move. Even though our present house checked off 90% of the required boxes the next house will check 110%. More next week if everything falls into place.
Was initially puzzled why the move? 110% is pretty high satisfaction. Bigger? Closer to prime activities?

Wag, my burst of energy is hiding under some of those things I bought, intending to do some project, and now can't find....
I had bought a pint can of cedar oil, to spray a solution outdoors for scorpion control....I can't find it anywhere for the likes of me. It will show up one of these years, if I last that long.

Popgadget, can you (or should I say "should you") move the left side's piping start/end points closer to the right side's manifold? I know nothing about this. But it looks like a good serpentine path. I wonder how long PEX will last, buried in concrete, and what happens if the slap gets a slight hairline crack? I hope it lasts for a hundred years.

Helogabals, you must be busy!

Nice photos y'all.

Prayers for team, USA, Israel, Ukraine.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,970  
Good evening all. 70ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. Light wind, sky cleared, and high temp was 85ºF. Made coffee to start the day, grief share had new person show up, got bike ride, lunch, made it over to stepdaughter's to water the plants. Was going to mow but could not keep eyes open so napped. Got 2 loads of laundry done. Need to do better planning on meals to make grocery shopping easier.
Ron hope you can follow the plan and it works. prayers sent. Glad grass mowed. May want to hold of on trimming until foot better. Hope Optometrist visit went well. Nice pic
Thomas enjoy your day.
Buppies sorry not much rain at home. prayers sent.
Fritz sorry about bad package. Happy Birthday.
Don good luck with home purchase. Wind did same thing here.
Mike sorry about more rain, hope wood recovery goes well. Good to hear daughter doing well 1 year after surgery.
Billy Glad good visit with your mom.
Dennis glad screws helping, glad wife likes results.
Scott(vt) sorry you have to come back to reality. Nice pics, hope trip was ok.
Bill good luck going back to work.
Dennis sorry not dry enough to mow.
Drew sorry about all the dizziness. Congrats on weight loss, hard way to do it.
Ken glad peach tree planted, hope it does well. Sorry about all the ticks, using any insect repellent? Nice pic
Paul Hope breakfast was good and got some mowing done.
Dennis sorry car insurance maxed out medical. Hope most of accident medical costs already covered.
Ted glad I am not on your bad side. Glad BIL just has cancer to work on. Hope you get your rain. Don't worry about catch up, we are a chatty bunch.
RS nice flower pics. hope you can get plant moving done, and grass mowed. Hope enough shelves redone to get plant moving done. Good luck with deck disassembly.
Scotty sorry about teacup. Hope day improved.
Mike sorry about the last of your favorite coffee mug tack a dive. Hope server ok.
RNG sorry about wasted Culligan trip. Glad more trees moved and electric chainsaw doing the work.
Dennis sorry about joist location problems, glad grass mowed.
Don good luck with move, hope not all boxes unpacked :)
Joel sorry about all the tornado activity. Hope work went ok.
Bill glad grass mowing went well.
Randy(wag) glad you had a burst on energy and got some tree trimming done. Hope town trip was good and you got the gas.
Kyle hope you find your cedar oil.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.