Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,831  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 3.7C and it's presently warmed up to 5.4C (heading to 17C). It's clear and calm. Aerodrome received 2.4mm yesterday, I'll check my gauge later on. (Edit: 1.6mm in my gauge.)

Nice drizzly day yesterday.

I'm off to Church in a few minutes and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,832  
Quarter inch of rain so far.
Tested pellet stove, kept it running. Tiger asleep on top, pebbles asleep in my lap.
Working on picture organization today on the computer.
Wife went to a history event in town today, only to find they cancelled it.
She stopped at Costco for 1 item, couldn’t find parking spot and left.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,833  
I got my trailer back from the neighbour lady yesterday and emptied it. Lots of crap wood.
Refilled it with raspberry canes and dirt and some crap wood, too. Took that to the dump, tomorrow if the rain holds off I Have two 45 gallon barrels of wood ashes to bury, then those barrels can go to the dump. Also have about 6 or so lumber tarps (28x40') to go to the dump as well. This place has been a mess for long enough, time to clean it up.
I get this load out tomorrow and then the neighbour lady can have the trailer back for a couple of days.
The trailer WILL be in its' parking spot before I go south. The trailer has a pintle ring (lunette ring) at the tow point, so I don't worry about people asking to borrow it. The answer is no anyway. I will let them fill it up and I will empty it, but it only goes from home to the dump and back. (No lights)
The lights are there but they are busted. When I rebuilt the frame and spring I flipped it over on its top to do that and busted the lights. My bad.

Temperature today got up to 74°F according to the readout on the display on the dash of the Dodge. Yes I am still driving it with spongy brakes. To the dump and back to the house.
Monday morning the garage can figure out why I have a marshmallow brake pedal.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,834  
Good evening all. 67ºFfor the start, overcast sky, light breeze. Light wind, Rain started late morning, and high temp was 80ºF. Made coffee to start day, back tire flat on Volagi had to change bikes, Peugeot was good backup. 36 miles then rain intensified. Nap after lunch. Conserved energy after that :)
Bill sorry to hear brakes are subpar. Sounds like air in system. Might be master cylinder.
Ron sorry neighbors messed with your conserve energy day. Hope you had better luck today. Nice pileated.
Bill hope cleanup was successful.
Thomas hope day went according to plan.
Billy good to hear you will be getting splitter back. Nice progress and a hike too.
Dennis hope video came out.
Mike sorry you didn't find the escape route. Hope day job work wen well. Sorry about all the rain still in the forecast.
Dennis hope farmer beats the the rain.
Kyle sorry you are low on energy after a long day.
RNG hope rain didn't hamper progress too much. Good to hear progress on all the packing and prepping. Hope Inside work went well.
Don hope you get some drying so you can mow. Good luck with fixer upper house.
Gstrom hope glyphosate doesn't get washed off.
Ken hope you can enjoy group time inspite of no drinking. Glad brushcutter back running. Nice you got to see newborn deer. Hope you got mud work complete. Sorry to hear a lot of dead ash still to fall. Nice pics
nforktractor welcome to GM thread.
Buppie glad progress on many fronts possible. prayers sent.
Scott(vt) good to hear vacation going well.
Paul glad trip went well, Glad daughter could track you and hope you got some mowing in.
Dennis glad good breakfast sorry rain messing with you.
Drew 40 year of sailing trips is a good run, hope radishes were good.
David hope eye heals quickly. Sorry about no mow.
RS sorry about all the rain in forecast. Glad seedling work progressing, sorry about kitty interference with plants. Hope wife likes the saw.
Drew glad you got a slip you like. Now to backup without problems.
Paul I am more of a Midwest style myself.
Drew sorry about stripped oil plug, your step brother works on exotic cars!
Randy(wag) glad you got some rain.
Dennis glad kitties are keep you company, Sorry about Costco, and hope pic work went well.
Bill have a lot of dump dropping off to be done. Hope spongy brakes don;t mess with you
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,836  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 61° cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 61° with am rain and pm clouds. Did not get conserve energy in yesterday. Moved more rocks for neighbor and did repair on barn door motion light. Mounting had come loose from mounting after 40 being next to entrance door. Should be good for another 40 years. Will try for conserve energy today. With some NASCAR in afternoon.
Good crop of these this year.
w3cLvjK.jpg

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All,

/ Good morning!!!! #189,837  
Morning all!
Currently 45 and raining. Forecast is for rain all day.
Nothing new to report but did get a project done.
Was working on a new design and the piece of wood had a crack and broke off the rim. I decided the remaining piece kind of looked like an old cauldron so that's what it became.
IMG_8186.jpg

Later on I got to thinking that I had some epoxy left over from another job. I decided to try a little something whimsical! I made a witches brew complete with chunks of newt (?) and a home made fish bones. Couldn't forget the spoon! That is the knob for lifting.
I think it came out ok. Put a battery tea light inside to make it glow.
As always...Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_8199.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,839  
54 still light rain less than one quarter inch since midnight we do need the rain thoiigh

Nice mpham , Ron do not work so hard

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,840  
45F cloudy rain arriving anytime for the rest of the day,might reach 50F.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Yesterday afternoon was good putter day,trimmer got good overhauling purrs like kitten :)1 riding lawn mower complete PM from front to back and bubble bath :) clean up feeding area than put little critter food out,by the looks Bo gibe it (y)
Plans for today...looks like inside day because of rain,putter watch some NASCAR and more puttering.

Enjoy your day all.