3rd function

/ 3rd function #1  

Binford

Tractor
tractorless
Was curious what the price for adding 3rd function is. I will be plowing my driveway, and have been using a manual angle plow on my 1026r that I am selling. I’ll be test driving a ck3520 this Saturday

/ 3rd function #2  
You know, I don't remember what I paid for mine, but on the CK-10 series they didn't have the buttons pre-wired on the SCV arm. So I would at least think that would save some on the price.

This new Kioti setup looks nice; back when I purchased my tractor the dealer recommended the W.R. Long kit, I wonder if that's changed now?

/ 3rd function #3  
Was curious what the price for adding 3rd function is. I will be plowing my driveway, and have been using a manual angle plow on my 1026r that I am selling. I’ll be test driving a ck3520 this Saturday
~1000.

/ 3rd function #4  
I was quoted just south of 1K at time of purchase.

/ 3rd function #5  
1K for a true third function is about right;a diverter type may be slightly cheaper.
My third function is used for a snow plow and a thumb on my bucket;works very well.

/ 3rd function #6  
Get the SE trim level (CK3520SE) and the 3rd Function should come with it. Along with several other options. Unless they took that away for the 20SE?

/ 3rd function #7  
Get the SE trim level (CK3520SE) and the 3rd Function should come with it. Along with several other options. Unless they took that away for the 20SE?

I don't recall them over coming with a 3rd function; are you thinking of rear remotes?

/ 3rd function #9  
I don't recall them over coming with a 3rd function; are you thinking of rear remotes?
Hmm.. Might be having a senior moment but could have sworn the 3510 I bought came with the 3rd function as part of the SE package. Could always be wrong. Most likely am..

/ 3rd function #10  
Hmm.. Might be having a senior moment but could have sworn the 3510 I bought came with the 3rd function as part of the SE package. Could always be wrong. Most likely am..

You may be right, you may be wrong, lol; I had to build my 2610 the way I wanted it.

The new machines, SE or not, are all pre-wired for it- and that's pretty cool.