/ lock n lube vs power lube #1  

rooster1980

Tractor
john deere 5085M, john deere 1025R, Massey Ferguson 2607H, Ford 3600, Allis Chalmers G new holland TS110
has anyone owned both brands ( lock n lube and power lube ) im fixing to buy one and was wandering which one worked the best. ive been looking at the lock n lube online and they seem like good quality, they have some nice grease guns also. i was also looking at the lock n flate they have for airing up tires. Do they work good, do they lock on.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #2  
I have the lock and lube and the lock inflate, both are awesome. Highly recommend

/ lock n lube vs power lube #3  
You can't go wrong with lock and Lube I can tell you that much.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #4  
We have 2 lock & lubes and a 10.00 chinese one we bought on Ebay.
They all work the same for me so far.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #5  
The internet shows power lube is a spray on product from crc.

Not sure wtf you are comparing to lock n lube for.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #6  
I don't have either of those brands but something to look for is which way unlocks the jaws.

I have an Alemlube connector where the jaws stay fixed and an outer sheath slides away from the zerk to unlock. It is an amazing connector that goes onto everything and is super useful.

Work has MacNaught (IIRC) where the outer sheath is fixed and the jaws slide away from the zerk to unlock. It is useless and can't get on any zerk that is flat or recessed and we all hate them. The two grease guns with those connectors don't get used and we just use the gun with a normal grease connector.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #7  
I've had my LNL for over 10 years now. When it breaks I'll consider trying another brand but I really have no issues with LNL - by far the best greaser fitting I've owned so far. Stays on, no leaks, no mess.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #8  
I've had my LNL for over 10 years now. When it breaks I'll consider trying another brand but I really have no issues with LNL - by far the best greaser fitting I've owned so far. Stays on, no leaks, no mess.
Both of the lock and Lubes that I bought both came with rebuild kits as well don't forget that

/ lock n lube vs power lube #9  
I put my LNL on my DeWalt battery powered grease gun. It's an awesome combination.

Only one slight problem. A few of the grease zerks on my Kubota FEL are set in round recesses. LNL is too large to fit into these recesses. I use my Lincoln manual pump greaser for these few zerks.

/ lock n lube vs power lube #10  
LNL is too large to fit into these recesses. I use my Lincoln manual pump greaser for these few zerks.
Had the same problem. Ended up with a manual locking AZuno G8 for the grease gun instead. Fits all the zerks, recessed or not.