Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer?
I have pretty much decided to sell my perfectly good 10K Pequea mower trailer and go with a 17-20K deck over trailer for the mowers.
Problem is finding one with full width, expanded metal reinforced ramps, so I can load mowers one day, or a heavy skid loader the next day.
Most trailers over 12K have the stupid 1950’s era ladder ramps.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #62  
I have pretty much decided to sell my perfectly good 10K Pequea mower trailer and go with a 17-20K deck over trailer for the mowers.
Problem is finding one with full width, expanded metal reinforced ramps, so I can load mowers one day, or a heavy skid loader the next day.
I went with the Mega Ramps on my Big Tex 14GN trailer. I use it to trailer my F2560 72" mower, as well as the tractors. No problems loading the mower.

I went with the Mega Ramps on my Big Tex 14GN trailer. I use it to trailer my F2560 72" mower, as well as the tractors. No problems loading the mower.
Exactly.
I have Mega ramps on my Kaufman.
Ever tried sliding those skinny ladder ramps in/out on the pole with rust haze on it?
That crap gets old real fast.

Much easier with full width and even better with expanded metal.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #64  
My trailer ramps are hydraulic powered: :D

P9080005.JPG
P9080007.JPG
P9080008.JPG
P9080009.JPG
P9080014.JPG

I don’t think I want to run my zero turns up a tilt
An I have about a 6-7k budget.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #67  
No disrespect, but 6-7k will not buy much in the 17-20k range.

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #68  
I used to have a Big Tex GN with mega ramps. They had angle iron with the point side up on the ramps. They were good ramps that tracks could bite in without sliding like they do on the ladder ramps and my zero turn would go up fine. The only downside to the mega ramps is they were heavy.

I used to have a Big Tex GN with mega ramps. They had angle iron with the point side up on the ramps. They were good ramps that tracks could bite in without sliding like they do on the ladder ramps and my zero turn would go up fine. The only downside to the mega ramps is they were heavy.
mine are spring loaded. you can lift them with one finger

/ Anyone own an Iron Bull trailer? #70  
mine are spring loaded. you can lift them with one finger

Mine were spring loaded and not bad at all at ground level where the springs were the strongest. When they were half way up they got heavy.