QH/Euro Hooks

/ QH/Euro Hooks #1  

PikaPika

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L345 DT
I hope LouNY and others try to make Eurohooks usable from the tractor cabin.
Here is JD and we can move the lower arm with that link on right..

JOHN DEERE.jpg

Right arm is moving with the right lever.
Left arm is hold steady.
VETOVARSI112.jpg
and hooks
VETOVARSI113.jpg

My Universal QH is like next picture.
It works very well, but it is heavy and expensive.
I like Euro hooks and my linkage from the cabin is what You are seeking and comes to spread.
UusiIHajoitusKuva51.jpg

I was pending patent for these and my Universal quick hitches.
But it take 3 years in USA for inspecting patent papers and they wanted more papers and more money. So I stopped pending because I do not have much time time.
Now everybody and company can fabricate free my ideas.
My idea was also the back lever for hydraulic 3-point for Valmet 502 and Valmet 702 when we made even floor and closed back window-
very soon after this game those push buttons at back fenders to every tractor.

Last edited:
   / QH/Euro Hooks #2  
I hold patents on 3 non tractor related items and the patents are not worth much more than the paper they are written on because in today's world and the Chinese Communist party, they will copy your idea and sell it cheaper.

My opinion is, don't bother.

I get around it by producing and marketing items that I price a tad lower and with my stuff, most people in the venue I sell in don't like buying the items from an offshore company. I have my P/L really fine tuned and I even sell to Chinese and Japanese customers.

Good luck with it. I know where I stand.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #3  
To your point @5030 we considered making a patent for the product we produce because in 2000, the diagnostic tool approach we launched was unique in the auto repair industry.

Then we thought about the fact that we would have to disclose details that would allow others to steal our idea. There are those in China who did go ahead and steal our idea.

We went to China to see what could be done. The answer is nothing. Even if we had patented our product in China, the authorities told us, copies would be made.

Patents today are for the rich only. You have to have really deep pockets to defend your patent. You have to have deep pockets and patience to get a patent.

Bottom line: few can afford patents today.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #4  
It wasn't a cheap date for me either, all for the honor of having a piece of basically worthless paper.

The Orientals are really good today at copying especially electronic devices and in some cases, making them better. Case in point, I have an Autel scanner and it's fantastic and made 'over there' and almost all the new solid state welding machines today use IGBT components, don't matter if it's Lincoln or Miller or any other 'supposed' American made welding machine. No one produces the IGBT semi conductors here anyway. In fact today, most of the components for them are sourced offshore and installed in a cabinet fabbed here and then get a sticker, Made in America' when it should say 'Assembled in America From Parts Sourced Worldwide' Welcome to World Class manufacturing, and or the least expensive source to see at the highest price. I'm no dummy but a lot of people are.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #5  
I looked into pattens and found that you can not patten a product that has been previously sold or published. Even if it is yours.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #6  
Scoot... It's 'patent' btw. I know all the ancillary stuff that goes into applying and getting approved and that is why it isn't a cheap date and requires retaining a patent attorney as well. Been there, did that and won't do it again. Just as easy to design and produce the stuff and monitor what the offshore people are selling at and undercut their price a tad and mark your product, 'Made in USA' from domestically sourced materials. People today are getting wise to cheaper impostors. Even Amazon is now stating origin of manufacture on the stuff they offer, but you have to look for it carefully. For my stuff, I won't even use steel or stainless that wasn't made here. In fact last week I rejected a load of angle and flat rolled material that was marked 'Made in Mexico' I don't buy that crap. Only thing that seems to be coming from Mexico today are illegals and that aren't worth crap either.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #7  
Case in point, I have an Autel scanner and it's fantastic
It should be. Much of the software for the individual OE vehicles is stolen from the vendors who actually do the work.

Don't get me started on Autel or on Launch. If you had a way to test the VAG support in the tool, there are fault codes we embed to verify the theft... Like, "Check the Dead Body in the Trunk". Yep, they steal and just copy it into their tool.

In recent years, they have found ways to steal the work of the OEs. They are not buying it.

What makes me crazy is that the OEs do not take them to court. They have the deep pockets to do so. Why not do it?

I guess proving it in a Chinese court would be difficult and then there is the fact that the Chinese government has to be 50% owner of any Car Production company in China... So, do you sue your partner?

/ QH/Euro Hooks #8  
I have an Autel drone as well. Use it for field scouting. What got me into the Autel scanner actually. Nice thing about Autel drones is, unlike DJI, there is no geofencing, but you have to be licensed FAA to fly one and I am. Most drones have a 500 foot ceiling. Autel has no ceiling. Most drones are direct line of sight. Autel isn't, you can fly horoziontally as far as the transmitter will let you and then it will initiate a 'return to home' override. Farthest I've flown mine is about 1.5 miles and probably 1500 feet vertically.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #9  
I have an Autel drone as well. Use it for field scouting. What got me into the Autel scanner actually. Nice thing about Autel drones is, unlike DJI, there is no geofencing, but you have to be licensed FAA to fly one and I am. Most drones have a 500 foot ceiling. Autel has no ceiling. Most drones are direct line of sight. Autel isn't, you can fly horoziontally as far as the transmitter will let you and then it will initiate a 'return to home' override. Farthest I've flown mine is about 1.5 miles and probably 1500 feet vertically.
The rules may have changed when I was flying a drone a few years ago but iirc the max height above average terrain (or building, tower, or other obstacle) was 400'. The drone had to be in view of the operator.

Have they changed the regs? If so I might get back into flying.

/ QH/Euro Hooks #10  
The rules may have changed when I was flying a drone a few years ago but iirc the max height above average terrain (or building, tower, or other obstacle) was 400'. The drone had to be in view of the operator.

Have they changed the regs? If so I might get back into flying.
The FAA got involved and the regs got tougher. I now have an FAA safety cert and ID number on my RC planes to fly.