Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,812  
I'm sorry using words you do not understand does not expand your vocabulary.

ilk. look it up. "Of the same kind." As in "you and your ilk".
Sorry you have difficulty understanding grammar........you still used the word " you" .... and that was directed at me supposedly having a hate on for hybrids even 20 yrs ago...... stop wiggling Grumpy your false accusations are very obvious to everyone here. But please confirm for me if this picture is you 20 yrs ago ;)
IMG_7151.jpeg.78fde68be0e1ce414da8e273f0667cf3.jpeg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,813  
A snapshot of California's electric grid for demand and supply. With the excess of solar available during the day it makes sense to leave the EV at home to charge while you're at work.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,814  
A snapshot of California's electric grid for demand and supply. With the excess of solar available during the day it makes sense to leave the EV at home to charge while you're at work.
You can see the politics in California (and some other states) demonstrated here.
1713891348809.png

Including everything even remotely renewable, including biogas, but disallowing large hydro dams, because some environmentalists groups, don’t want them included because it would make meeting the renewable targets too easy, is just stupid politics. Others cry because some fish, get disturbed. Irrelevant to whether or not an energy is renewable or not.
Large hydro is technically as “renewable” as you can get, and unlike solar and wind, it’s pretty constant.
1713891766821.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,815  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,816  
Stellantis cannot keep up with Tesla so they're going to try the layoff program perhaps hoping to be more competitive with Tesla?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,817  
2024 Toyota Tacoma Hybrid Blows Away Every Truck In Its Segment

If I were to stop towing this Toyota in blue would be of high interest should I ever want to get another pickup to replace the 2010 F-150 with the 10K tow package that I have put 15K miles on since getting it showing 205K miles seven years ago.

Hope they upgraded the front axle.
TFL snapped the A.D.D. -. sliding disconnect drive collar like a twig on the new 2024 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
Leaving them with only rear drive. Toyota repaired it but not convinced they upgraded the obviously weak parts. Maybe the Hybrid has a different front axle?
Maybe it was just a rare bad part.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,819