Dog pics

/ Dog pics #5,131  
Testing new vehicle. How many dogs can we get in it? At least 6!
brondogs00716.jpg
bron0728.jpg

/ Dog pics #5,137  
Mutts in church today.
Arly, I have to commend you on socializing your dogs in public as much as you. A gentleman in our church brings his German Shephard dog in every week. His dog is so well behaved and very well received. My dogs would be over stimulated to say the least.

/ Dog pics #5,138  
Arly, I have to commend you on socializing your dogs in public as much as you. A gentleman in our church brings his German Shephard dog in every week. His dog is so well behaved and very well received. My dogs would be over stimulated to say the least.
All dogs should and can be socialized and they are a lot more fun to have around.
brtdogs80413.jpg

/ Dog pics #5,140  
In warmer weather, our dog loves her Spring haircut. She is longer haired and the thick coat of winter just weights her down and makes her hot. She's an inside dog.

She is so excited after a haircut she will run circles around the house and barn many times and jump and play. At night, my wife covers her with a beach towel the first few nights and she likes that. Dogs are a little cold till some hair grows back. She'll get a few more haircuts over the summer.

We use an Oster two speed corded clipper and #10 clipper head. Free haircuts. If your dog needs a haircut in warmer weather, give them one.

Before ..............................After
Image 3.jpeg IMG_4697.jpeg

EDIT-added a pic below of the dog covered with her post-haircut blanket to stay warm at night. She's in a heat retaining bed and it helps her after the first few days while she adapts to her fresh haircut.

IMG_2840.jpeg

Last edited: