1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand?

/ 1 tractor rest of forever -- what brand? #221  
I've always thought of Kubota as the gold standard for small tractors, and people with small pieces of land. But every time I go to the Kubota Dealer to buy something from them, I walk away disappointed. I did this both times I bought new tractors, when I bought my zero turn, and when I bought my UTV. Even when I was looking at used tractors, I couldn't bring myself to buy a used Kubota because of how poorly they looked for the number of hours on them. I still believe that they are one of the top brands out there, but just not for me.

Deere is the brand I always wanted to hate. I don't know why, I just had something against them. Then I inherited my brothers 2012 5065E, and I've been impressed by it. Simple, easy to work on, easy to operate, great on fuel, plenty of power. I hate the 3 speed transmission, but I love the gear that is the parking brake. I would of never looked at it on the lot, but now that I use it all the time, I can see that I was wrong about Deere. I still don't want a brand new Deere, but the older stuff has is worth looking at.