Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,843  
I am putting the batterie in my bike as soon as I get home from work, the weather forecast looks great for the next two weeks so I will go riding, I can't wait, the warm weather is making me hitching... and how can you not... look at this

1710014452916.png

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,845  
Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS.
i-qHkKSwc-L.jpg

Also have a Yamaha WR250R and a TW200, which my wife immediately adopted.
image-L.jpg

We have a CRF100F for the kids.
image-L.jpg

Seems to be very much a cruiser crowd here. Owned an HD Roadster for a while.
ricorls-L.jpg

My first bike was a '79 Suzuki GS750
i-n4r9smk-L.jpg

Second bike was an '83 BMW.
i-Q2dL6GH.jpg
Nice bikes! R100 back in the day… we still have the TW and WR250r also. Like them! Crf 230f I kept for grandkids but I’m liking it too much!

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,846  
I have a 2014 Kawasaki klx250s dual sport that I don’t use nearly enough. I had a Suzuki volusia (pretty much a Suzuki version of a fat boy) but I sold it a few years ago. I just didn’t use it much and I got sick of moving it outta my way. I only have a small one car garage and it was always in the way.

I did get some riding gear last year, pants jacket and a comms unit for my helmet. That way I can have gps and satellite radio in my ear. The addition of that alone made rising much more fun.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,848  
Went riding some country roads in Texas, weather was perfect about 75F and sunny.
All old friends, we all worked for the Yamaha shop at 1 time or another.
Screenshot 2024-03-24 212315.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-24 214405.jpg
My friend owns the 2nd generation Vmax and the black FJR 1300, which has a very concealed turbo charger and is FAST! I rode it. About 180 hp with avgas measured at the rear wheel. I didn't top it out, or even come near, but he has and says the driveshaft and rpm is the limiting factor. It redlines at about 178ish. Not bad for a bike with saddlebags. The Vmax isn't stock, but no motor mods. Just a tuned controller and some exhaust stealth mods.

Another buddy had just recently bought the 700 Tenere. He was taking it easy, breaking it in. He was at about 400 miles so far and he really likes it. He says it is really smooth for a twin. It has the brightest headlights of all these bikes.

I was straight up with my buddy. I told him, "When you pass, you need to make sure these 2 don't fall into your stepson or grandchildren's hands. They'll get hurt bad if they try to ride them." He said, "I know, you're right".