Debaiting on trading in

/ Debaiting on trading in #41  
I will be storing mine in a pole barn with dirt floor, so it wont be near as easy
I have the same situation with a dirt floor. I just wonder if you could make it easier by putting down some 6x6 PT to at least be able to slide the BH to some degree because it would be tough to move it directly on dirt? If concrete isn't an option, perhaps there is something else to make the BH easier to handle?

/ Debaiting on trading in #42  
Level the dirt, put down some 2x4 PT sleepers with a piece of 4x8 plywood on the top and a few dollies from HD or lowes would work. Or build a dedicated platform to drop the BH and if alignment is an issue add a backup camera - they have gotten pretty inexpensive now.

/ Debaiting on trading in
Think one them mini's would dig this? Took about 45min today
20240324_153137.jpg

/ Debaiting on trading in #44  
Yes - with enough time and effort a shovel or a 1 ton mini ex can do that :) If you have the space maybe get a full sized TLB for 15K (JD 310, Case 580 etc.)

Soooo. The new ls 226he will be here next week with a grapple bucket, tym t25 is going bye bye... picked up a agt qh12 on friday, thing is a hoot and i should have gotten on of those from the get go

/ Debaiting on trading in #46  
Can't find his post, but I recall dfkrug posting that he added a hydraulic oil filter to his minix, but the guys who didn't only got about 100 hours before running into hydraulic system problems.

This one came with one from the factory, it seems alot of the newer ones have upgrades from the factory.
Can't find his post, but I recall dfkrug posting that he added a hydraulic oil filter to his minix, but the guys who didn't only got about 100 hours before running into hydraulic system problems.

/ Debaiting on trading in #48  
Last october i picked up a new tym t25 with backhoe. Paid 23,500 for it, ive realized i should have gone with a bigger framed tractor. I just got quoted for a new ls mt226he with loader for 19,999 and they will give me 20g for my tractor. Im thought about getting the backhoe for that aswell but at 7500 , one of them chinese mini excavators seems like it may be the better option. The t25 has been a good little tractor and has done what ive needed so far, but lacks in ground clearance and implement lift height on the 3pt.
To buy a Chinese mini excavator look at the way they're made, very flimsy, if you put extra pressure on the bucket it will twist and then if you need parts it might become a problem ? I would definitely spend a little extra $$$ and get a stronger machine but that's me

/ Debaiting on trading in #49  
Last october i picked up a new tym t25 with backhoe. Paid 23,500 for it, ive realized i should have gone with a bigger framed tractor. I just got quoted for a new ls mt226he with loader for 19,999 and they will give me 20g for my tractor. Im thought about getting the backhoe for that aswell but at 7500 , one of them chinese mini excavators seems like it may be the better option. The t25 has been a good little tractor and has done what ive needed so far, but lacks in ground clearance and implement lift height on the 3pt.
might want to think about hiring out the back hoe work unless you are daily digging graves or septic tank work--try to figure out how much you will use it..then pay the $7500 plus tax or save your money for a Caribbean cruise or 4..