Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #911  
We are in Fairlee Vermont and got 18” of snow. I’m having coffee now while the block heater is doing its job on my John Deere 5105m. Then I will give that Normand inverted snowblower a work out. It will handle it no problem. I will try to get some action shots!

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpeg
    IMG_2316.jpeg
    871.5 KB · Views: 23
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #912  
I've got 12-14" of snow/sleet/frozen rain, I don't think the ground is going to be froze any under it. I'm still sitting here debating on how to deal with this mess. Thinking about putting the Normand inverted on, may try the blade first to see how it works.
IMG_20211012_110013051.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #913  
We got over 2" of rain and lots of flooding, had been 25 the night before.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #914  
Lots of snow here. Haven’t measured it, but it looks like a little over a foot.
Sunny and 25F. Time to go outside and deal with the driveway

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.
We got 9-10'' in Western MT, I need to buy another Ducati now I feel like if i want snow
:ROFLMAO: because it has only snowed since I purchased one.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #917  
For us snow is barely holding on it was very nice out last week i went for a motorcycle ride but then winter came back, it was good as I wasn’t done hauling cedars and fire wood.
I like your sleds. You can haul a pretty good load with them (y)

gg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #918  
I like your sleds. You can haul a pretty good load with them (y)

gg

thanks, I definitely over load everything i load but it’s not something to brag about, for this case most of the credit goes to the trailer (sled) but since the snowmobile is a non reed valve and a fan cool it is pretty good in this application.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #919  
We got 14" here in Waterford where I am. It's pretty dense snow almost granular but dry. Road isn't frozen so the tractor plow gets the job. Light and easy to control. There are no snow banks any more so not being able to throw the snow to the side 10 yards isn't a problem. The 9' plow on the one-ton is way to heavy when the road isn't frozen. But when it is and I have a good snow road I can zing along and throw the snow a long way over 3 foot banks. Almost never have to push the banks back when I can use that.

I plowed about 8" off yesterday afternoon in the storm and another 6 or 7 this morning. A beautiful winter morning.

24_3_24-2.JPG

gg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #920  
Been snowing here for the past several hours...