Took FEL off, now won't function correctly (4110)

/ Took FEL off, now won't function correctly (4110) #1  

patchfarm

Tractor
None
I took the FEL off our 4110 to make it easier to trailer to the shop that did our clutch job for us. I received the tractor back, and have hooked the FEL back up, and after much fiddling with which hoses go to which fitting on the joystick (no, none of the color coded zip ties were there and I wasn't smart enough to think to mark them before disassembling), I think I finally have them all on correctly. Problem is, the loader will lift up and go down alright (honestly probably 80-90% of what it did before) but I cannot get the curl and dump to function at all. I topped off the fluid a bit this morning, but still no function. Any thoughts?

/ Took FEL off, now won't function correctly (4110) #2  
Patch
Is the directional control valve visible on your tractor? If yes with engine off move the joystick for lift lower and watch which spool moves. Now look at where the four lines going to the loader connect to the valve. Two of them should be inline with the spool that moved. These are the lift lower connections. Now trace the lines from the lift lower cylinders. Confirm that those two lines are connected to two lines you traced from the lift lower spool.

Other two lines would be curl dump and would connect to the two remaining connections.

/ Took FEL off, now won't function correctly (4110) #3  
Hookup is still not correct. One thing I do when taking my loaders off is I mark the connections with colored tape or paint marker.

Saves a ton of grief later on.

/ Took FEL off, now won't function correctly (4110)
Well, that was it! Went back out, pulled the boot up from the joystick and could see which valves were operating in which direction I pushed/pull the lever, and swapped a few lines around and now we're cooking again! Now to mark the lines so I don't do this again. Thanks.