Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #341  
Don’t forget surfactant

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #342  
Lineman,

I was just in Tampa over the weekend. Had an excellent time at Phillies Spring Training Baseball then hung out next day in St Petersburg on a beach only our Creator could have made. Got a nice beer buzz goin at a beach bar & grill and passed out in my beach chair to a perfect orange sunset and waves crashing into my ankles.

Went to a pizza place the next night and got lit on Hurricanes. :)

Lord, I love Florida.

Paradise. (y)

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor
What did you spray? I think it's too early here to spray. Everything is just starting to turn green, but it's only an inch or two tall. I'm probably going to wait another month and then spray some 2,4D
2-4-D for weeds and the flowering red sorrel that you see in the background and some MSM for crabgrass and bahia, it's looking like an early spring here but we never count out a late frost until Easter comes, I am going to try to put out the liquid lime and potash next week if everything works out.

Lineman,

I was just in Tampa over the weekend. Had an excellent time at Phillies Spring Training Baseball then hung out next day in St Petersburg on a beach only our Creator could have made. Got a nice beer buzz goin at a beach bar & grill and passed out in my beach chair to a perfect orange sunset and waves crashing into my ankles.

Went to a pizza place the next night and got lit on Hurricanes. :)

Lord, I love Florida.

Paradise. (y)
Glad you had a good time, our state does have a lot to offer, especially getting a break from that cold that ya'll have to deal with. As a general rule when does the cold weather usually let up in your area?

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #346  
Glad you had a good time, our state does have a lot to offer, especially getting a break from that cold that ya'll have to deal with. As a general rule when does the cold weather usually let up in your area?
It can linger through April, but were in the 50-60 range now.

Back at it today, removing old fence lines and a few small trees and piling them for a future burn pile, some of these old fence posts are probably from the 1950's old heart pine.
20240312_085909.jpg
20240312_090835.jpg
20240312_094536.jpg
20240312_094534.jpg
20240312_123007.jpg

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #350  
What are you using to drag with?