What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today?

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #491  
I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea to add some metal to protect the hydraulic lines or are they located high enough up that this isn't needed?
They are not high enough. Even my protection should cover more.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today?
I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea to add some metal to protect the hydraulic lines or are they located high enough up that this isn't needed?
I would certainly want to have something to protect the lines. Maybe it can be added without much trouble now.

Wont be long and I will be trying to do the same to mine.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #493  
I think it would make sense and likely will add protection for the hoses at some point.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #494  
And add a trailer receiver hitch!

Or finding one the right width to bolt on between the side rails? A little fabrication needed but there are a lot of different models and sizes, Trailer Hitch 29 in Steel MPN:75065

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #496  
I would think you could weld one of these $13 receiver hitch tubes to the frame reinforcement. I welded one to my FEL bucket. It makes a nice chain attachment point. ATV Hitch Adapter

I would think you could weld one of these $13 receiver hitch tubes to the frame reinforcement. I welded one to my FEL bucket. It makes a nice chain attachment point. ATV Hitch Adapter
Those are really nice to have around. you cant beat the price. image_16621.jpg

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #498  
And add a trailer receiver hitch!
Just not too high, or cut a hole in the middle of the blade and install 2x2 receiver in it.

As for buying and modifying a shelf-bought trailer hitch for the rear, that's a good idea if making the end brackets to fit the motor bolt holes is factored in. Maybe someone will do that and post a photo.

The easiest way is just welding a steel bar to the frame, of course. I have yet to hear about any bent frames that have the newer wrap-around frame reinforcement.

Attachments

• blade_ballast_2.jpg
    blade_ballast_2.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 34
There may be some owners who'd be interested in the measurements of that pickup tube if it is something they could fabricate themselves since it's not currently in stock.
L12 extend.jpg
The L12 hyd ext tube is 41 mm x 190 mm, as near as I can tell. I check the AGT website daily, and I will post here when they are available again.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #500  
Well,---- damn wind was trying to take the roof off my wood shop, ----- soooo not being able to go up a ladder in this wind, guess whos holding down the fort for a few days???? LOL!

Attachments

• 20240317_184554.jpg
    20240317_184554.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25