Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #181  
I believe the time limit for most credit card charge disputes is a around 120 days (4 months). IMHO, there is enough concern and circumstantial evidence that I would be doing this right NOW.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #182  
This is from an Everything Attachments Facebook page.

IMG_2929.JPG

Claims the place is shutdown. No activity.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #183  
Got sent for a bucket of tea beans, working at a Nestle coffee plant.

/ Status of Everything Attachments
Well, I for one have a wicked grapple. I researched many before I bought about 4 yrs ago. About a 3-4 week wait back then.
There's no one I know of, that has posted videos of them testing their attachments to find out their weak points, and made adjustments to those weak points so their produce didn't fail after you purchased it. So you can say what you want about them, but they built some of, if not the best grapples on the market.
If anyone has a video of other companies testing their equipment like they did. Let me know. I would love to see it. I guarantee land pride doesn't do it.

It's sad to see an American company that built some of the best products on the market go under like this.

If you have an order on hold from them, and paid with CC, I suggest you do like many have done already, and contact your CC for a charge back. If you wait, it may be too late

/ Status of Everything Attachments #185  
I got sent for a electric air hammer when I was a Kid on my first job. Sent on a fools errand I looked and asked then sent somewhere else.

Oh I've been sent on many a fools errand when I was in the Army...

Find a...

ID-10-T
Pricky 7

Even had to get an exhaust sample.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #186  
Is this the same company that has a Facebook group where the owner along with the fanboys trash pretty much all of the other brands and the owners who buy those brands? Yeah, doesn't look like a good company to me, but that's just my opinion after accidentally visiting that group once.
I’m not, and never would be a Facebooker, because as far as I’m concerned well, I’m not going to go into that, but I’m not a Facebooker, let’s just leave it at that

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #187  
Well, I for one have a wicked grapple. I researched many before I bought about 4 yrs ago. About a 3-4 week wait back then.
There's no one I know of, that has posted videos of them testing their attachments to find out their weak points, and made adjustments to those weak points so their produce didn't fail after you purchased it. So you can say what you want about them, but they built some of, if not the best grapples on the market.
If anyone has a video of other companies testing their equipment like they did. Let me know. I would love to see it. I guarantee land pride doesn't do it.

It's sad to see an American company that built some of the best products on the market go under like this.

If you have an order on hold from them, and paid with CC, I suggest you do like many have done already, and contact your CC for a charge back. If you wait, it may be too late
4 months elapsed on 01-14-2024 since placing my order. I am sending dispute forms to my credit card company, but I will be surprised if they can do anything. Still hoping for the best, but planning for the worst.

Man, so much for doing due diligence in investigating a company to throw money at for what was reputed to be producing highly regarded equipment and seemingly trustworthy with my money. After all, doesn't a company that is taking so many orders for their equipment that they have a build backlog of 4 months seemingly a GOOD sign?

Heck, and I was THAT (||) close to ordering a land plane from then not too long ago, too.

I was considering buying a PTO driven chipper/shredder for my tractor, but this sure knocked the wind out of those sails. I DEFINITELY don't need any more punches to the nether regions right now.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #188  
Didn't buy EA.

Sorry I didn't, happy I didn't, if true.

chinah is killing us, death of a thousand cuts.

Best of luck to employees and those that placed orders.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #189  
I read an article from a NC paper dated a few days ago.

The problem with the building isn't the lien. The building cannot be occupied because of problems the GC appears to have created (blames a sub). EA cannot use the building, which they need to make the backlog. The GC want to be paid despite the fact that he appears to have messed up. Courts take a long time.

I haven't bought from them, but I would have, even with the pay-first program. Most of us buy things that way frequently. The difference is shorter lead times and lower cost items.

In my experience, the odds are that the GC is at fault and will be found liable...at some point. In the meantime, EA is being squeezed because they have bills to pay and cannot keep up with demand.

If the officials keeping the building closed are unable or unwilling to waive something to allow occupancy, EA will have a tough time. Chapter 11 can help them get by while this plays out. This is bad for everyone because more mfgs in the market tends to improve quality and lower prices.