TYM 353 CUTS OUT

/ TYM 353 CUTS OUT #1  

CURLYgta

Tractor
TYM353HST
Hello to all you tym 353 tractor owners! Letting you all know my 353 model tractor was cutting
out then would start right back up. Drive it alittle then cuts out again. Then would not start as
check light stayed on and would not turn starter on. I changed every solenoid/relay in dash ,
cleaned grounds, and still had shutdown issue. Called dealer in NY he sugessted fuel issue, but that was not the problem. All filters changed and was confusing because tractor would run fine than stop. start right back up run awhile and die. If check light stayed on motor would not turn over. At times you could start it up let idle and 30 mins later tractor would shutoff. Turn key and startup or wouldn't sometimes turn key let glowplug lite go out then check lite was on beep the horn and check lite off would start . I changed glow plug timer part#16626692100 by tym I ordered on Amazon to save money. Tractor ran defect free no more intermittent shutdown or checklite. I hope
this helps all u tym guys. My next action was ECU module , Saved alot of money trailerin to dealer.
Tractor has 1400 hours served well but did have ring/pinion bolts let go in tranny. fixed under warranty for parts. Good luck on startup up problems.

/ TYM 353 CUTS OUT #2  
If all wires are making good connections perhaps you have
a wire shorting out fuel tank exit being plugged.
Do you have a fuel filter or glass bowl? If so a quick look
at them when it quits would think a fuel tank plug

willy

/ TYM 353 CUTS OUT #3  
Hello to all you tym 353 tractor owners! Letting you all know my 353 model tractor was cutting
out then would start right back up. Drive it alittle then cuts out again. Then would not start as
check light stayed on and would not turn starter on. I changed every solenoid/relay in dash ,
cleaned grounds, and still had shutdown issue. Called dealer in NY he sugessted fuel issue, but that was not the problem. All filters changed and was confusing because tractor would run fine than stop. start right back up run awhile and die. If check light stayed on motor would not turn over. At times you could start it up let idle and 30 mins later tractor would shutoff. Turn key and startup or wouldn't sometimes turn key let glowplug lite go out then check lite was on beep the horn and check lite off would start . I changed glow plug timer part#16626692100 by tym I ordered on Amazon to save money. Tractor ran defect free no more intermittent shutdown or checklite. I hope
this helps all u tym guys. My next action was ECU module , Saved alot of money trailerin to dealer.
Tractor has 1400 hours served well but did have ring/pinion bolts let go in tranny. fixed under warranty for parts. Good luck on startup up problems.
I had a similar issue but it turned out to be the fuel filter. It was an easy fix but it did confuse me for awhile.