Comparison What is the best brand of tractor?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #1  

BrokeFarmerJohn

Veteran Member
Tractor
2017 Mahindra 5555, John Blue G-1000, Massey Ferguson 98, John Deere GP
Just as the title says what brand in Your Opinion is the best brand of tractors and why?

Let's say 120hp and under so most brands that have compacts but not big Ag tractors are still in the competition.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #4  
Ain't touching that one. :confused2:

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #5  
The "best brand" is the one YOU selected and bought and paid for with YOUR own money. Beyond that who cares?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #6  
Red, Green, Orange, Yellow, Blue or whatever color, a tractor with a bucket and a backhoe all do the same thing...move material and dig!
Mine happens to be orange because after looking for over a year, happened to be the best deal I could fine.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #7  
Either green or red & they both have 2 initials for shorter identification :D In other words, these are the only two i will consider buying & normally it will be green.

Ronnie

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #8  
The brand of tractor I chose was due to the fact I grew up operating and working around them. I became very use to the layout of controls and maintenance. The reliability became apparent over those years as I witnessed first hand the abuse they could take and they held up pretty good. There was a dealer locally, so that is the brand I feel is best for me and I bought a few tractors and plan on sticking with that brand in the years to come.

I think everyone should choose the brand that fits them best in all catagories. For some price is a factor, others layout of controls and just how comfy it feels in the seat. A good relationship with a close dealer can also be a great thing. Its all on what the buyer prioritizes.

I have been around a lot of the different brands and I will say I have my favorite, some different brands I would consider, and other brands I won't go near, but I feel one is as good as the next one. They all seem to hold up. Its all in what you prioritize in a tractor, then go from there.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #9  
That's like asking> blonde or brunette.. they ALL have their faults, some are just easier to spot.. :shocked:

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #10  
Lets just say - any tractor is a large investment. Be certain you spend enough time in research so that you will still be happy with what you have chosen many years down the road. With proper maintenance most any tractor will last a long time.