Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,462  
They (COULD)come back with a different name and owner.... If someone steps up to the plate with a lotta dough and a kind judge.:unsure:

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,464  
Once burned by someone let alone a company gives you the jitters even thinking about dealing with them again.
I almost bought my grapple from them, then read about them on TBN and found someone else to deal with.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,466  
This was recent news:
I can just hear what the judge will say:

'As I plow through all these documents trying to grapple with everything it's a harrowing experience. Before the implementing my sentence you should fork over whatever funds you can cultivate and dig or scrape up to refund those who got shanked.View attachment 858840

I wish EA/Et al no ill will... But please Mr. Corriher, please sir and staff, contact me...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,467  
So far the bank is refunding my cc for a hydraulic rake.
I would like to think that they were in an expansion mode going into the great shutdown. This killed the cash flow and they could not recover. Many companies are gone or still suffering after the economy restarted

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,468  
Those looked heavy for their size. I think there are better options out there.
Yeah we have local dealers who sell the Bison line. They are extra heavy and very well made. Made in Mexico. Of course the Landpride equipment is available at the Kubota dealers and I have owned a lot of Landpride attachments.

Last edited: