Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #81  
Locally, ~$45 give or take a bit. Must be a regional thing. I do best at Atwoods locally but, what is in stock and what it costs is really random.
I saw a banner on the front of my JD dealership a few weeks ago: "We have Ammo!" so when I went in I said 'I need some .308'. They had it. I wasn't there for ammo so I didn't ask the price, but they had it. Good to know.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #82  
Expensive is relative. Regardless of price, if the tool won't do the job it is "EXPENSIVE".

Who regrets buying quality? Quality is relatively cheap when you have to replace inferior tools. That only makes the tool that does work more EXPENSIVE!

Then you also have the joy of using a quality tool that doesn't break and is a joy to use!

Finally, quality doesn't have to be expensive in relative terms. How much does an equivalent Land Pride grapple cost compared to an EA grapple?
Their wicked root grapple for skid steers is $4550 for the 73(935lb)”, i lucked in to a landpride rg3068 for $3500, new. it weighs 931lb.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #84  
I don’t see what ax you are grinding but you sure are bitter at EA for someone who really can’t State a valid complaint against a reputable company.

Sounds like you think they are down on their luck for some reason and you want to kick them when you think they are vulnerable.
The reason you don't see the ax is because I'm not grinding one, nor am I bitter at all.

I simply choose not to do business with them because of their pay up front policy. LOL I trust them, but not THAT much.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #85  
I believe they have good intentions and I am happy with the implement that I bought from them a couple of years ago. But their financial situation puts them at risk of bankruptcy and losing all of your upfront money.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #86  
I believe they have good intentions and I am happy with the implement that I bought from them a couple of years ago. But their financial situation puts them at risk of bankruptcy and losing all of your upfront money.
What do you men by “their financial situation”?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #89  
The actual primer activation happens in the chamber with the bolt behind it but, it starts from the open position.
I watched the video and that only applies to machine guns and select fire weapons, none of which I own anyway, though I do hold a Class 3 FFL. Have no desire to have them anyway. One, too much paperwork and Two, waste of ammunition, not that I buy any factory rounds because I don't.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #90  
They apparently cannot afford to create standing inventory without advance payment. A bit of a red flag for me.
I would consider that more a choice of how they conduct business rather than financial situation. That is nothing new.

I can understandyour concern.