Bought a New L3902, turned out to be a 2019

/ Bought a New L3902, turned out to be a 2019 #11  
There were no 3902s in 2019… so, this is interesting.
TractorData (being the most authoritative general tractor info site we have) says the 3902 model started out in 2022 and shows a basic price of $25693 in 2023. Does not state "first delivery." I'd think that is a pretty darn new tractor. I have a few questions: 1) What reference did you use that says the serial number made it a 2019 tractor? It might be erroneous. Also it is extremely possible if not likely that PARTS of the tractor were manufactured well before 2022 and maybe 2019. 2) If you bought it new then you bought it from a dealer. Have you asked the dealer what his records show for date of manufacture? And how long it was on his lot? He should not mind telling you. 3) Quite often tractors will show on a nameplate or somewhere on the frame a date of manufacture. My older Kubotas do as I recall. Did you find any?

If it sat out in the weather for several months that would probably make it typical of new tractors purchased anywhere -- some sitting out longer than others. Certainly ask the questions (and no reason to be hesitant to ask them!) but so far I have not seen a real problem mentioned.

/ Bought a New L3902, turned out to be a 2019 #15  
Kubota has a website where you can look up the date of manufacture of a Kubota engine by serial number. This might assist in dating the tractor.

/ Bought a New L3902, turned out to be a 2019 #16  
I bought a new L3902 in June of '23 paid full price for it. Recently while researching parts I realized the serial number indicates it's a 2019. When I got it the seat was a bit rough looking not torn or anything just weathered as we're the oil fill caps faded as well as the trans dip stick. Having just moved to Tennessee I though that it must be been a rough winter and previous summer thinking it was probably delivered the summer of 22 to the dealership. But not wanting to complain I just turned a blind eye. Well now with this revelation I feel a bit taken. I get that they are not like cars and I would've been fine with a '22 but 4 years old seems a bit much especially when I was expecting a new tractor. I want to call them and give them an earful but I don't want to but bridges either. Thoughts?
Not uncommon, and why I never buy froom the lot but rather insist upon ordering a new unite despite dealer stock.

More than likely, the old unit had aged inventory pricing from Kubota which the dealer pocketed.

/ Bought a New L3902, turned out to be a 2019 #18  
Don't you think that may be hard to do, given that the model did not come out until 2022? There are several unanswered questions here and they do not all lead to conspiratorial intent.

/ Bought a New L3902, turned out to be a 2019 #19  
Don't you think that may be hard to do, given that the model did not come out until 2022? There are several unanswered questions here and they do not all lead to conspiratorial intent.
Generic comment.