Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)!

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #11  
my understanding too, my purchase required insurance, went w/KTAC. how many hrs on it? go higher up than your dealership, sounds suspicious good luck,

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)!
Surely a finance company will not finance it without insurance! Is it just included in the finance charges and maybe you just didn't notice?
I had gotten a quote from my company and it was not a lot (maybe 300/year) but Kutota was not asking. I have tons of machinery (usually don't finance) and it would be quite expensive to insure each machine.

my understanding too, my purchase required insurance, went w/KTAC. how many hrs on it? go higher up than your dealership, sounds suspicious good luck,
60 hours.
Financing was great 48months zero interest.
The new one is 60 months zero interest.

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #14  
seems to me you have a case. what exactly was expressed @ the paper signing? that's the key

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #16  
any idea of either electrical or manifold debris fire? or even def related (i know nothing about thankfully)

will go to dealer tomorrow and take pictures....I was traumatized as I burned my arms and hand with all that plastic burning ...was not easy to put fire out even though it was not a big flame.

/ Kubota M5660SUHD caught on fire (60hrs)! #19  
I would look at the parts diagram to see what is in the area that could have caused this fire. Then make clear pictures of the area where the fire started.

Find all of your purchase paperwork when you bought the tractor. I'm thinking you either had to get Kubota insurance or provide them with proof of insurance coverage from another source before they'd close the sale.

Maybe a discussion with your general insurance agent would be worthwhile to see if you have some coverage that you aren't recalling?