First use of the 4820! Tilling.

/ First use of the 4820! Tilling.
Also love the turning radius, coupled with the hydro drive and auto throttle. Turning at the field ends is quick. All that technology sure does make it fun to operate. Interested in what sort of fuel economy I'll see.

/ First use of the 4820! Tilling. #15  
Also love the turning radius, coupled with the hydro drive and auto throttle. Turning at the field ends is quick. All that technology sure does make it fun to operate. Interested in what sort of fuel economy I'll see.
My 4815C likes fuel. It really could use a larger tank. I was not expecting it to use as much as it does and ran out of diesel the first week I had it. I thought something happened and it would have to go in for warranty work! :ROFLMAO:

My 4815C likes fuel. It really could use a larger tank. I was not expecting it to use as much as it does and ran out of diesel the first week I had it. I thought something happened and it would have to go in for warranty work! :ROFLMAO:
That's the issue I saw with the 15 series, the smaller tank on the 48hp units seemed ill designed. I think I'm only at like 11-12 gallons capacity

/ First use of the 4820! Tilling. #17  
My 3725 can use up to a gallon an hour if I'm doing something that takes significant power. Tilling probably uses even more power than chipping or running a rotary mower.

/ First use of the 4820! Tilling. #18  
Nice! What are you planting? My first project is going to be filling driveway ruts and prepping for gravel. It will probably be Fall before we plant anything.

I am still jealous. I wish I was tractoring instead of moving.

The fuel tank size was a + for the 574...17 gal.

Nice! What are you planting? My first project is going to be filling driveway ruts and prepping for gravel. It will probably be Fall before we plant anything.

I am still jealous. I wish I was tractoring instead of moving.

The fuel tank size was a + for the 574...17 gal.
I am planting an acre of buckwheat for forage for my apiary. Just to help supplement the nectar flow here.

Im betting on 1.2 gal per hour as she works this virgin ground. I’ll have a better idea once it’s all tilled and I fill he back up.

/ First use of the 4820! Tilling. #20  
Who knew bees liked Buckwheat?

1681602633197.png