Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,781  
"Even pulled out all the driveway markers after a totally snow free winter"

Now you did it! We will probably get 2 feet next week. :LOL:

Chris
Which is why, as I type this in my hammock chair on my porch in shorts and a tee after having a bowl of ice cream, I am STILL not taking the plow or tire chains off the quad for another month…

/ Good morning!!!! #166,782  
Every time I say I am going to get my tax papers in order....I don't.

Still procrastinating on my part. I know I owe, just a matter of how much. Maybe that's the reason for the lack of interest.
Just make sure you file in time so you don’t owe interest…

<rimshot>

/ Good morning!!!! #166,784  
Yea, but they still hit you with a penalty even paying on time.
The Government is your friend and only has your very best interests at heart.

🤮

/ Good morning!!!! #166,787  
"Business must be good at Ford because they act like they don't need my money"

Maybe they are all working on their resumes. I heard Ford wants to follow the Tesla model and do away with dealers.

Chris

Why not? They've pretty much gotten rid of their mechanics.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,788  
Happy Birthday! buckeyes' Dad. Thank you for your service. Mine would be 101 in June R.C.A.F. Armourer

When I was in Florida I was more worried about coral snakes and scorpions than I was gators.
The story goes that my grandmother got up one Sunday morning and found a scorpion on the living room floor. She dropped the Miami Herald on it and then stepped on it to kill said scorpion.

check, we got about 8" of snow coming on Saturday.

My tax paperwork is at the accountants, he'll get it done and email me a copy and when I get the refund back I pay him. I get a refund every year, mainly because I deliberately over pay my income withholding tax through the year.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,789  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 13.5C and it's presently 19.2C, overcast & calm.

Lovely day yesterday; tip run + recycle wine bottles completed. I also took my reciprocating saw (sawzall) with me and headed back to the Rectory to 'clean-up' the top of the fence staves (it was bugging me). Once I got home, and seeing as I had the sawzall at hand, I walked the property line clearing small branches/saplings away from the fences = a 'stitch in time' sort of thing.

Dinner at the Church hall was very nice and great conversations were had with the Anglicans (17 in total) doing the around-Tassie tour.

Not much planned for today. That's about it, take care all.