Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,472  
I read the Eskimo elders wandered off on the ice to die thus feeding the polar bears which fed their clan.

My plan is cremation and an eternity on a windy slop of the Sierra mountains.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,473  
I recently learned that wells near old cemeteries are often contaminated with arsenic...
...Seems that embalming fluid was loaded with arsenic...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,474  
Maybe I should pick a spot now and dig a nice hole with the backhoe, cover it and use it when needed. I think my boy can back fill if I give him enough room.
I'm glad these rules don't apply to pets, some of mine have been put to rest overlooking their favorite places. My first GP is high up watching over everything.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,476  
Been there for Buffalo burgers that were raised on the island. The buffalo were brought there for a movie and well..... they multiplied and now have to be culled. Yummy

EAC351A7-2259-4181-BF40-26F7A162365B.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,477  
Maybe I should pick a spot now and dig a nice hole with the backhoe, cover it and use it when needed. I think my boy can back fill if I give him enough room.
I'm glad these rules don't apply to pets, some of mine have been put to rest overlooking their favorite places. My first GP is high up watching over everything.
My first dog is next to the end of the driveway, watching every time that I come and go. I didn't think about it at the time but it's also where a woodcock had nested and hatched her young a few years before my dog died. It's a rather fitting spot the way she loved to retrieve grouse, and to track down cripples.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,478  
Been there for Buffalo burgers that were raised on the island. The buffalo were brought there for a movie and well..... they multiplied and now have to be culled. Yummy

View attachment 786470
We had a party line until 1973, so still had nosey neighbors up to that point.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,480  
When did The Star-Spangled Banner officially became the national anthem?

“Star-Spangled Banner” facts and figures: In 1916, President Woodrow Wilson signed an Executive Order to make it our national anthem. In 1931, President Herbert Hoover signed a Public Law that made it the official national anthem.