Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,981  
By coincidence, I just got out the directions to my new electric toothbrush and found it's not only electric, it's electronic and has Bluetooth technology. The Bluetooth symbol is on the directions.
Curiously, what is this connectivity used for?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,982  
According to NASA...The asteroids that are in a belt between Mars and Jupiter have the mineral value equivalent of $100 billion for every person on Earth...!

for more info Google 'Psyche 16'

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,983  
According to NASA...The asteroids that are in a belt between Mars and Jupiter have the mineral value equivalent of $100 billion for every person on Earth...!

for more info Google 'Psyche 16'
Let's bring those babies here and pay off our debt!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,984  
Marks very extravagant mother's aunt just sent us ninety parakeets.
I remember that from 55+ years ago.
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Asteroid belt
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,985  
Bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly.
Black brown red orange yellow green blue violet gray white
Resistor color code

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,986  
Let's bring those babies here and pay off our debt!

Just the one asteroid (psyche 16) is said to be possibly valued at $700 quintillion... way more than enough to pay off the debt...FWIW...NASA has an exploratory mission scheduled for launch in Oct...won't reach destination until 2029...!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,987  
Just the one asteroid (psyche 16) is said to be possibly valued at $700 quintillion... way more than enough to pay off the debt...FWIW...NASA has an exploratory mission scheduled for launch in Oct...won't reach destination until 2029...!
By 2029 our debt will be a $googol! (Not Google)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,989  
By 2029 our debt will be a $googol! (Not Google)
It's just an mission to learn more about it...no chance of capturing any of the value then...
Much better chance they will find similar minerals on the moon from meteoroids that have collided with it...
A realistic possibility of recovering some of those valuable elements...if they can just get them back to Earth...

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,990  
Toilets flush clockwise in the northern hemisphere and ccw in southern. What does it do at the equator! Coriolis effect.
Really enjoyed the pneumonics. One other is Roy G. Biv, for the colors of the rainbow (or optical spectrum).

But I believe the Coriolis effect is too weak to dictate what direction a toilet or sink drain will swirl, it is likely dictated more by design or installed slope of the not perfectly circular appliance. Coriolis effect is real, but requires a much larger system to apply noticeable torque.