Super udt2 price shocker

/ Super udt2 price shocker #1  

George the Beagle

Gold Member
Tractor
BX 2370
Time to change the trans fluid on my BX2370....Amazon is selling Super udt2 for $69.96. My local dealer, MB Tractor in Gorham, ME, has it for $26.75. I guess you know what I did. It's not often you come out of a Kubota dealership feeling like you've saved money. :)

/ Super udt2 price shocker #2  
Time to change the trans fluid on my BX2370....Amazon is selling Super udt2 for $69.96. My local dealer, MB Tractor in Gorham, ME, has it for $26.75. I guess you know what I did. It's not often you come out of a Kubota dealership feeling like you've saved money. :)
Sounds like your dealers screwed something up real bad. That stuff is tough to find under $55.
$26.75????? whoopsie daisies!

/ Super udt2 price shocker #4  
$26.75 would be close per gallon. I pay $55-$60 for a 2.5 gallon.
Maybe the OP thought Amazon was $69.96 per gallon? When it was really 2.5 gallon?

/ Super udt2 price shocker #5  
Sounds like your dealers screwed something up real bad. That stuff is tough to find under $55.
$26.75????? whoopsie daisies!

Nope. That price from a local dealer is pretty average. They buy it by the truckload. It’s similar to several other mail order tractor supply houses, but the freight on a few gallons via UPS, Fed Ex or other shippers will eat you alive. Messicks has 5 gals for about $113 but the freight to my location is another $80+. That’s still will less than the price from Amazon.

The price on Amazon is quite ridiculous.

/ Super udt2 price shocker #6  
5 gallon bucket of SUDT2 was $103.12 at a local dealership in February of this year.

Yes I know, that was a long time ago.....

/ Super udt2 price shocker #7  
$26.75 would be close per gallon. I pay $55-$60 for a 2.5 gallon.
Maybe the OP thought Amazon was $69.96 per gallon? When it was really 2.5 gallon?

Just checked. The Amazon price of $69.96 is for only ONE gallon.

Last edited:
   / Super udt2 price shocker #8  
Last edited:
   / Super udt2 price shocker #9  
Nope. That price from a local dealer is pretty average. They buy it by the truckload. It’s similar to several other mail order tractor supply houses, but the freight on a few gallons via UPS, Fed Ex or other shippers will eat you alive. Messicks has 5 gals for about $113 but the freight to my location is another $80+. That’s still will less than the price from Amazon.

The price on Amazon is quite ridiculous.
OK I thought he was saying $26.75 for a 2.5 because the Amazon price led me to believe they were selling a 2.5 for $69.96.
$69.96 for a gallon of oil is ridiculous

Last edited:
   / Super udt2 price shocker #10  
When Kubota had $10/ 5 gal. discount coupons , I picked up 3 pails at $90 per.