What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,902  
I ground some stumps. I bought a bauma light 1P24 PTO stump grinder. I live in Texas and have been cutting cedar for a few years with stumps everywhere. This thing is a beast, in an hour I ground over 10 stumps that ranged from 12" to 24".

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,905  
Went out early this morning to do a quick task or two. When done, I headed back into the shed and throttled down to minimum to idle for a few minutes to let it cool, like I always do. Sounded odd though. Hard to describe. Even have a window fan with some gunk on one blade that makes it sound off balance ... sort of a wobble? Throttled up again and it went away, but came back at minimum.

Maybe just some weirdness.

Maybe I just never noticed it before.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,906  
I completed my 50 hour Service. Made one Heck of a mess changing the engine oil due to the drain plugs being on the sides of the oil pan. It is amazing how far hot oil can shoot sideways!

I used the vacuum cleaner trick while changing the hydraulic filter and made no mess and hardly lost any fluid. HST filter was just a pain to get to...had to Jack up the front or the tractor over a foot to be able to squeeze my fat self up between the backhoe mounting frame rails.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,907  
What is the capacity of the LL1101 loader bucket? I can find lift, weight, size and a few other details, but not the capacity in cubic feet/yards.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,908  
Spent an hour looking for the fuel cap I left sitting on the hood after fueling up to do some brush hogging. I did eventually find it!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,909  
I completed my 50 hour Service. Made one Heck of a mess changing the engine oil due to the drain plugs being on the sides of the oil pan. It is amazing how far hot oil can shoot sideways!

I used the vacuum cleaner trick while changing the hydraulic filter and made no mess and hardly lost any fluid. HST filter was just a pain to get to...had to Jack up the front or the tractor over a foot to be able to squeeze my fat self up between the backhoe mounting frame rails.

My ZD mowers shoot oil out sideways for the differential drains. I cut up a plastic gallon jug to deflect the oil. Works great!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,910  
Good idea. I now know better!