Saying good bye to my Dog tonight..

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #1  

Sackett2

Platinum Member
Tractor
Montana 4344HST
Everett, (the profile picture) will be going to the Rainbow Bridge tomorrow morning, (If he makes it thru the night).
I cant tell you what a gentle soul he has been his entire life.. I could tell you stories of his easy going nature, and his quiet disposition, but his pictures tell it best https://www.facebook.com/stephen.hansen1/media_set?set=a.92584193796.88593.623368796&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/stephen.hansen1/media_set?set=a.96963253796.90874.623368796&type=3

I am going to miss him so.....

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #2  
It's a hard thing, I never have gotten used to.
I always said, it's just a pet, another will come along, but it still hits hard.
Condolences, and remember the good times!

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #3  
My condolences. I recently had to let my best friend of 14 years head to greener pastures. It is a tough thing to do. And it never gets easier. I still miss him. Take comfort in knowing that he is now running and playing and hurting no more. And I hope you find peace in knowing that while he was here I am sure there was no one else he adored more than you.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #4  
:(
Tough to lose a faithful friend.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #5  
Special thoughts prayers for your love one.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #6  
Oh boy, tough times for sure. I feel for you, losing a four legged friend is heartbreaking.

What I have found to ease the pain, get a replacement puppy. The pup will never take his place, but will eventually fill your loss with life.

We lost our Corgi several years back. Died in my arms at home. I had to tell her it was time to go. I sobbed like a kid. We got a Border Collie pup about a month later. At the time I questioned myself if it was too soon, but looking back we did
It right.

Hang in there brother.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #8  
It's painful, but I'm sure if you mourn the passing you celebrated the life. We are losing a wonderful, kind, gentle border collie whose health has declined so she seems to be in pain that the vets can't fix. Take solace that you made the life good.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #9  
So sorry to hear that you are losing a member of the family. My heart goes out to you!

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #10  
Sorry to hear the sad news, and of you and your families loss. RIP Everett.

Eddie