72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #511  
Sparc, where abouts in NJ? I'm right across the border.

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #512  
Sparc, where abouts in NJ? I'm right across the border.
Millville TSC. I think they had three, now 2. :)

You might try Glassboro or Bridgeton(Carls Corner) stores.

Last edited:
   / 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #513  
Yea, the box my dad got was full of water and a frog jumped out when when the TSC employee grabbed it.

That's funny because when i went to pick up the box for mine it was full of water too AND it had a frog in it. Maybe they come from the factory with frogs :)

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #514  
I just got the last 72" in West Monroe, LA for the $99 price. :dance1:
My wife and I took a drive to the gulfcoast (Gulfport) Saturday and I checked all 3 TSC's on the way plus one that's about 30 miles East of here... none had a rake on hand. Yesterday I got to thinking that my wife works at a company that delivers supplies 200-300 miles to the west of Jackson 2-3 times a week and figured the driver could do a pickup for her if I could find one in that direction. Sure enough the first call hit the jackpot. Of course the box was pretty much falling apart when he got back with it but it was all there. It'll be Sunday before I can get a chance to try'er out... IF I can stand the heat they are predicting.

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #515  
Well, looks like if the RR survives the trip up to VT from PA tomorrow, I will have pulled another 99 one out of Jersey!

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #516  
IMAG1004.jpg

I hooked mine up today and got to try it out for a bit. Worked nicely but unfortunately the one hook doesn't fit inside my 60" bucket.
so like others have found out you can mount it to a 60" bucket on the Bobcat but its not optimal w/o modifing at least one of the mounts.

I tried to get them to sell me one of the shorter ones for $99 but they wouldn't bite.

I'll have to get one of the mounts cut off and moved in one tooth then it will be fine. I like that it is slightly wider than the bucket so overall I am pleased as punch for $99.

Last edited:
   / 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #517  
I'll have to get one of the mounts cut off and moved in one tooth then it will be fine. I like that it is slightly wider than the bucket so overall I am pleased as punch for $99.

I wonder if it would not be better to just cut out 6-12" of the middle and weld it back together rather than cutting and moving the mount?

Ken

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #518  
Why cut it at all? I doubt you will bend it. If I could get one 96" wide id slap it on my 72" bucket and go to town.

David

/ 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #519  
I love my RR as it works better then I even imagined. I bush hogged the field where I am building my pole barn and eventually my house and now cut with a finish mower. The rough cut mower left alot of the bush stumps sticking up to far for the finish mower. Now, when mowing, I watch for these stumps and just lower the RR and rip them out as I go. It also worked great at smoothing out some very rough areas around my barn. The ground was very hard but the RR worked great on this also.

Darren

Attachments

• image-4174105379.jpg
    image-4174105379.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 178
  • image-680710151.jpg
    image-680710151.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 166
   / 72 inch Rachet Rake on sale at TSC $199 #520  
I wonder if it would not be better to just cut out 6-12" of the middle and weld it back together rather than cutting and moving the mount?

Ken

I thought about and it might be easier overall. Less work than cutting off the mounts and re-welding. Only need to take one tooth out. The way it falls now the outboard mounts one is just inside the bucket and the other is just to the outside. I only need an inch and a half at most. Cutting out the middle and welding back together is the easiest I think. And I can easily prep for a full pen weld.

Why cut it at all? I doubt you will bend it.

I don't think I will bend it either, but it might bend the edge of the bucket if I hooked the RR on something and rolled the bucket back.