YT359c top link!

/ YT359c top link! #14  
Sealing between fittings. Work well, lasts a long time. 😎

/ YT359c top link! #16  
Thanks for posting this. I got mine from Summit Hydraulics. I ended up going with the next length longer. The one that matched, would tilt my attachments way forward,…but not as far as I needed when it’s extended.

Will have to consider one as well. I have the chatter too, and it is annoying.Hi

/ YT359c top link! #17  
I don’t remember who else was looking for info about the Hudraulic Top link for a YT359c…
But mine came in.. and was on and working in less than 20 min..

I got it from Agristoreusa .com
Top link SKU 06004. 20 7/8 to 31 7/8
I got this length as the 27" max on the factory one was too short with the pat's easy installed..

And the hoses were SKU. E000050915
This is 1/2 in valve couplers.. 2 ft hoses. and it all fit fine..

I used Agristore since summit is backordered until August. Or September when I went to order.

I hope this helps someone..

Looking back I see now that summit only has the hosed and parts backordered the cylinder is not ..

But agristore has FREE shipping..
Hi RadarTech,

Thanks for your post. I am in the process of buying an open station Yanmar YT359 and wanted the top n tilt. Your post should be what I need for the top. Are you happy with the choice. Is the quality and function what you would recommend? Summit is back ordered to Oct 2024. I would appreciate your comment on this.

/ YT359c top link! #18  
Thanks for posting this. I got mine from Summit Hydraulics. I ended up going with the next length longer. The one that matched, would tilt my attachments way forward,…but not as far as I needed when it’s extended.

Will have to consider one as well. I have the chatter too, and it is annoying.
Hi Desertsasquach,

I would appreciate knowing what you decided on as I am a bit new to this and want to get a top n tilt for an open station YT359. I don't know what the "next longer length" item would be when looking at the top kits. Also would like to know what restrictors I would need. Just learning about this, so a little confused.

/ YT359c top link! #19  
Hi Desertsasquach,

I would appreciate knowing what you decided on as I am a bit new to this and want to get a top n tilt for an open station YT359. I don't know what the "next longer length" item would be when looking at the top kits. Also would like to know what restrictors I would need. Just learning about this, so a little confused.
You would be better off with 2 1/2" dia cylinders and 1 1/2" dia rods IMO.
That is what I recommend for your model, similar to those pictured.

If you are not using Pat's quick hitch, then you want something with a working length close to 20"-29" for a top link.
Side link should be built to provide an equal amount of tilt angle to both sides using a 5" stroke cylinder.
You can get a quote here if you like.

Attachments

• IMG_3347.JPG
    IMG_3347.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
   / YT359c top link!
Hi RadarTech,

Thanks for your post. I am in the process of buying an open station Yanmar YT359 and wanted the top n tilt. Your post should be what I need for the top. Are you happy with the choice. Is the quality and function what you would recommend? Summit is back ordered to Oct 2024. I would appreciate your comment on this.
I do like it.. I need to buy a hydro limiter though.. I’d recommend you get one..