You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,491  
My older sister struggles with technology. She wanted to watch our nephew coach his ACC baseball team on ESPN which is streaming through the ESPNX app mostly. I gave up trying to show her how to use her Smart TV to view games and bought her a second simple ROKU TV for baseball only. So she now has two TV’s side by side, one for baseball and one for DISHTV. But hey she cooks for me every Sunday so well worth it. She is a very good cook. 😁

Last edited:
   / You Know You Are Old When #2,492  
My older sister struggles with technology. She wanted to watch our nephew coach his ACC baseball team on ESPN which is streaming through the ESPNX app mostly. I gave up trying to show her how to use her Smart TV to view games and bought her a second simple ROKU TV for baseball only. So she now has two TV’s side by side, one for baseball and one for DISHTV. But hey she cooks for me every Sunday so well worth it. She is a very good cook. 😁

Everyone has their own set of talents.

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,494  
That's a good idea.
I wondered why my kid has 4 tv's in his basement. (y)