Winter front of my feet

/ Winter front of my feet #11  
Caretaker
How can you get any work done idling at 100mph.
Simply add a HUGE fuel tank as front end ballast like my late friend Lucky used to...
Before the incident...

/ Winter front of my feet #12  
DDT,
Looks like your on to something here. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Would the plexiglass become scratch up after a while than limit your view of your front tire as you travel.

Maybe lexian would be better,which has a plastic glass finish.
If you take a porpane torch and heat all four sides until a glassy finish that will make it stronger.

Hope you don't drive fast thru the mud w/out shields. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Winter front of my feet
I seen a MF 1260 at a lawn and garden show 2 weeks ago. I was very imprest (aint right-you now what I mean) with there platform sheild. I went out tonight for 2 hours pushing snow and was very satisfide with them, didn't rattle and my feet and platform stayed dry, if you stop the wind at your feet it is amazing how warm the rest of me was. I'll go back out about 4am for a all day snow removal.
I suppose lexan would be better but I had this stuff on hand. Pexi glass will scacth and yellow with age and get brittel to, but it take some time.
Lets see have I forgoten anything! OH YA Some of you have too much fun!!!! (that should be a good thing)
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight- all this time my yellow decal on the side of my hood turned out to be a RACEING STRIPE WOW!!!!
I'll see if I can keep all 4-R's on the ground tomarrow