What water bottle do you have?

/ What water bottle do you have? #51  
I just reuse a Gatorade or Powerade bottle.

In fact, I have a 'set' of them that I fill ahead of time so I can keep track of my intake.

/ What water bottle do you have? #52  
I use a 1l Camelbak. Water only; don't like getting off flavors from tea, soda ect.

Got it while rummaging around a few shops in old town Buffalo, Wy a couple years ago. Checked out Longmire stuff too, had lunch at Busy Bee Cafe, just like Walt :) Well, sort of...

/ What water bottle do you have? #53  
This thread brings back memories of the "Chalkey Cup" around 1998 or 1999. Great time in TBN history, before tractors had cup holders!

/ What water bottle do you have? #55  
I was just thinking - I can't remember a time when the scientific community wasn't worrying us about one thing or another.

Now it's microplastics - who knows what will be next.

Well - I got one thing right. I don't drink bottled anything - I drink my country water. 43 years and it hasn't killed me yet.

Last edited:
   / What water bottle do you have? #56  
My water bottle is the garden hose coiled up at the front corner of the house.

I also have a couple of insulated Igloo water jugs. A 5 gallon and a 10 gallon, that I usually drop a block of ice in and then fill up with the garden hose, to take with when working fields away from home in the summer time.

Never understood the fascination with "water bottles".

/ What water bottle do you have? #57  
I was just thinking - I can't remember a time when the scientific community wasn't worrying us about one thing or another.

Now it's microplastics - who knows what will be next.

Well - I got one thing right. I don't drink bottled anything - I drink my country water. 43 years and it hasn't killed me yet.
My soft drink of choice is well water with a little shot of lemon juice, in my vacuum insulated Aladdin water cup. 3-4 ice cubes will keep it cold for hours. My wife prefers 2/3 well water and 1/3 lime gatorade, because she needs the electrolytes.

/ What water bottle do you have? #58  
My water bottle is the garden hose coiled up at the front corner of the house.

I also have a couple of insulated Igloo water jugs. A 5 gallon and a 10 gallon, that I usually drop a block of ice in and then fill up with the garden hose, to take with when working fields away from home in the summer time.

Never understood the fascination with "water bottles".
I repurpose the rectangular juice jugs as water containers because they don't roll around behind the seat of my pickup. Never drive into the desert without a water reserve. When humidity drops into the single digits, be prepared to drink a quart an hour. Stay hydrated.

/ What water bottle do you have?
My soft drink of choice is well water with a little shot of lemon juice, in my vacuum insulated Aladdin water cup. 3-4 ice cubes will keep it cold for hours. My wife prefers 2/3 well water and 1/3 lime gatorade, because she needs the electrolytes.
I repurpose the rectangular juice jugs as water containers because they don't roll around behind the seat of my pickup. Never drive into the desert without a water reserve. When humidity drops into the single digits, be prepared to drink a quart an hour. Stay hydrated.

There is a proven relationship between dehydration, low electrolytes and certain heart issues. A patient coming into the ER for Atrial Fibrillation frequently has low electrolytes and is dehydrated.

/ What water bottle do you have? #60  
There is a proven relationship between dehydration, low electrolytes and certain heart issues. A patient coming into the ER for Atrial Fibrillation frequently has low electrolytes and is dehydrated.
Unless your like lucky me with persistent afib, 4 cardio conversions and an ablation procedure with the resultant meds had it in control for a couple of years and now it's been back with a vengeance the last several months so new meds to try and possible another ablation. fun fun fun....