What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,351  
Ditch work with my Ratchet rake. Always needs to be done after the winter snow plows.
can you post link to that? I am "THAT GUY" on our private road (really, when someone else does something on road people come up and thank me and ask me what they owe me. so I stop being me, I act like a nice guy, and point them to correct person) so always interested in tools to help.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,352  
can you post link to that? I am "THAT GUY" on our private road (really, when someone else does something on road people come up and thank me and ask me what they owe me. so I stop being me, I act like a nice guy, and point them to correct person) so always interested in tools to help.
I like my RatchetRake because I can backblade the leaves and debris out of ditches and shape them as I go along. Then take rake off and scrape up the leaves or blade it across the road if just stone and silt.

IMG_1560.png

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,353  
thank you, I will look at it. only issue, w/i a 30 second look, is we don't have that level of ditches per grade.
but...I got a few tractors I can blindly hop into so....who knows how it will all end up :)
even if not used, another tool in the knowledge base.

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,354  
thank you, I will look at it. only issue, w/i a 30 second look, is we don't have that level of ditches per grade.
but...I got a few tractors I can blindly hop into so....who knows how it will all end up :)
even if not used, another tool in the knowledge base
The ditches on our road are approx. 12" deep so you drop and raise as you reverse. Easy. Good luck

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,355  
A little woodwork, this is just a few branches off a larger fallen Ash.
Moved the bits above the crotch earlier.
20240501_173801.jpg

Forks are so useful, but wish I had a grapple

/ What have you done with/to your GC Series 2300, 2400, 1700 Tractor TODAY #2,356  
Took the afternoon off of work, finished prepping the mower and mowed the lawn. Looking at 7 days of rain starting on saturday. Had to get it done.