What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #511  
Holy Cow. The seven year old TV gave up the ghost. Another purchase at Best Buy.
Quit watching the news and political shows every day. I never watch the news. I have also, never found a bullet hole in my TV screens. :cool:

/ What did you buy this week? #512  
Holy Cow. The seven year old TV gave up the ghost. Another purchase at Best Buy.
Had to replace my 14 year old Samsung recently. Replaced it with a 65" ONN brand from WalMart for $300 and I bought a sound bar for it also from Walmart for $70. At this price, if it lasts 3 years, I'll be happy.

I purchased my first remote control tv in 1982 from WalMart. It was a 19" and I paid just over $500 for it.

/ What did you buy this week? #514  
A set of back tyres for the case, 540/70R34 ouch, $5500.00 fitted on farm. These are the budget tyres too. Discount 38% for US$ price.
Now that autum rains have arrived, it is too slippery and dangerous (drifting on every side slope) to use the old tyres.
Reminds me of this video:

/ What did you buy this week? #516  
Just bought and mounted 4 Trelleborgs in R1 configuration (radials) and it about broke my bank account.

/ What did you buy this week? #517  
Traded the 1725 mb in for a Massey Ferguson 2860e with backhoe, grapple and forks. Already bought an bxpanded thumb and an bxpanded trenching bucket.