What did you buy this week?

/ What did you buy this week? #532  
Bought a new Earthway precision seeder for $80, open box at Rural King! Looked in the box and It looks like I'm missing the manual 🤣. Retails at $170!

/ What did you buy this week? #533  
Ordered a review mirror for the MT342. Ordered from Messick‘s, got the New Holland branded mirror.

/ What did you buy this week? #535  
Bought a new Apple I phone. I 15 Pro. My old Iphone OS was too out of date to accept new apps.
Bought new battery for my 6s iPhone yesterday as the original from 2015 no longer satisfactory

Last edited:
   / What did you buy this week? #536  
The house I grew up in… it will be a year next week and it took this long to come to terms with the family…

During Covid I moved back and it was just mom and me… the day she passed everyone came to the house within about an hour of getting word and since that day it’s been only me.

Looked like my facility would close this year after my 33 years and I was ok with starting a new chapter and time to devote to the house but corp decided at the wire to keep us open another 15 years…

The house may prove not the wisest path at the moment but going forward it will be on my terms.

Last edited:
   / What did you buy this week? #537  
Bought a 2007 New Holland TC30 a couple days ago to keep the Kubota company.
IMG_20240509_144118662.jpg

IMG_20240508_150319115_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240509_144339250_HDR.jpg

/ What did you buy this week? #538  
That's a good looking pair of tractors (y) Time to update your signature