Welcome, Good Works Tractors!

/ Welcome, Good Works Tractors! #11  
I really enjoy the channel. I ordered the Speeco quick hitch 5 min after the video comparing quick hitches. I'll be ordering a stump bucket from them this fall.

/ Welcome, Good Works Tractors! #12  
Hello TractorByNet members,

I'm thrilled to announce a new addition to our community – Good Works Tractors! You might already know them from their popular YouTube channel, but if not, let me share a bit about what you can expect.

Good Works Tractors is a US-based company and YouTube channel that has been providing valuable tractor-related content since 2017. The channel, which has an impressive following of more than 164,000 subscribers and 40+ million views, is joining us here on TractorByNet to share their wisdom, tips, and expertise.

Courtney Scott, the man behind Good Works Tractors, turned a hobby into a full-time business, specializing in discovering and selling a unique range of clean, low-hour John Deere and Kubota tractors and attachments. That led to creating an attachments business, as well as the expansion of his YouTube channel, which he and his brother Chris maintain.

What makes Good Works Tractors awesome is their commitment to education. They love answering questions, helping others, and sharing their knowledge about the tractor world. Their YouTube channel is loaded with helpful how-to videos, product comparisons, and plenty of other tractor-related content. You can expect this same level of informative and engaging content right here on TractorByNet.

We hope that you will extend a warm welcome to Good Works Tractors and engage with their content here on TractorByNet, which will include regular videos and related articles. This is an exciting opportunity for all of us to learn, and to further enrich our own tractor-loving community.

So, let's show Good Works Tractors a big TractorByNet welcome, and don't hesitate to say hello, ask questions, and interact with their posts!

To start, you'll see about one new post per week from GWT that will include a video with each post... hope you enjoy the content!
Well, that was a total dud. Kind of expected to see him pop in on a topic on occasion. I watch some of his stuff on his UT channel, knowing full well that it is a infomercial. Some stuff he is spot on about, some stuff he is just guessing on how to do and it shows. Some stuff he claims he is going to do is just for shock value. He has access to a very large captive audience here. I would have thought he would take advantage of it. But nuthin......🚜

/ Welcome, Good Works Tractors! #14  
Welcome.

Here is an example of one of their videos.