Welcome back

/ Welcome back #122  
Why are all the profile pictures .. at least on my iPad, blurry?

/ Welcome back #123  
check

Attachments

• 2013_0427yard2013april0001.JPG
    2013_0427yard2013april0001.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 67
   / Welcome back #125  
It's so nice and easy to add pictures now.

Resizing is also fast and easy to use.

210221173713_00.jpg

/ Welcome back
I never did get my head around how Joomla worked. Even bought and read the Nutshell book.

Hate to admit it, but I was 40 years younger when I started coding. Twenty years seems like a blink of an eye.

BTW, Ibrahim, Is it safe to assume you were in cahoots with Muhammad in pulling off the TBN migration? If so, thanks a million, and well done.

But don't be restin' on your laurels too long; all the edit tools (bold, emojis, etc.) look like they're disabled now. ;)

Yes, we're in cahoots. He's my big brother and has been responsible for every single downtime since the beginning. :ROFLMAO: Joking aside, he handles the server administration and back end and I take care of the layout and front end and banning people.

/ Welcome back
Screwing up a tried and true website is an "improvement"?
To quote Joseph Goebbels, "if you tell a lie big enough, and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"

Well imagine if you took your truck to the mechanic and he told you that it needed a new transmission but they didn't make them anymore and one day it would give out and you'd be stranded and forced to buy a new truck on the spot. Then factor in that it's not just any truck but a commercial truck that you use for your business and you have a whole host of people who rely on that truck. Hypothetically, would you rather bite the bullet and get a new truck that would give you reliability, better performance, and years of service, in exchange for controls that are slightly different? Or would you just keep that old truck and hope it doesn't give out, despite the mechanic's advice?

/ Welcome back #128  
Just noticed the ability to enlarge thumbnails and scroll through the them. Nice!