TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
COME SUN, OCT 5 , ME AND THE LOVELY BRIDE WILL HAVE BEEN WED 40 YEARS. SHOULD I KEEP HER OR TRADE HER IN FOR A NEW MODEL? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif i.m leaning towards keeping her.not much rust on her, and her engine is still pretty good. best thing i ever did, and don't mind sharing that with you folks.

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER #2  
You can always see what the trade in value is and go from there. Congrats on 40

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER #3  
I'd keep her,not much trade in value,and you probably couldn't brake in new one properly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

when mine turned 40 I wanted to trade for two 20s, she told me I wasn't wired for 220 /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER #5  
I've got about 35 years with mine. I dont' think I would want to trade her in, as look at me now. Not sure, I would like what I would have to take, as what would have me now. So I guess we will keep what we have, and like it.

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER #6  
Congrats on 40! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That milestone is becoming less and less frequent in today's world! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I just went over 32 myself. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think you better keep her, Frank. Remember, SHE has 40 years worth of work invested in YOU. And I bet you're the better man for it for the 40 years of work she put in! If you did trade her in, the new model would start working on you right away. Do you have another 40 years of change in you??

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER #7  
I think you can keep the same one and just get'm
re-skinned to look like new /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TRADE HER IN? OR KEEP HER
actually, never had no intention of trading her for a new model. kinda like the old girls configuration, and i have her broke in just right! or is it the other way around? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif