Tractor cab add-on's

/ Tractor cab add-on's #1  

kadonte

Tractor
New Holland 1920
Tractor cab add-on\'s

Hope this post saves someone some $'s. When I bought my cab for the tractor I received a winshield wiper for the front windshield and a heater. Once I started to blow snow with the 3pt blower and the snow coated the window on the rear glass I wished I had a rear windshield wiper. When I checked the prices on them I quickly decided that getting out of the cab every so often was not a bad idea, they were expensive. Recently I ran accross a company that sells a 12v wiper assy., brand new for $23.99. The company is called Surplus Center , # 800-488-3407. Wiper assy # 5-1295. Also they carry a cab heater that includes a heater core and a twin squirrel cage 4 sp blower for $59.95. pn# 28-1346. Nice people to deal with and shipping is reasonable to boot. Hope this helps out someone....

/ Tractor cab add-on's #2  
Re: Tractor cab add-on\'s

Kadonte, Where did you see these? Catalog? Web site? I'd like to see what else they might have.

Ernie
"It will be appalling to you to learn, and see herewith inclosed our alarming weakness"
James C. Neill, Alamo commander Jan. 1836

/ Tractor cab add-on's

Catalog...should be able to call 800# and get them to send you one. They are also big into hydraulic items.

/ Tractor cab add-on's #4  

kadonte - Thanks for the tip on Surplus Center. Called this AM and they are sending catalog. Said they intend to have a Web Site up in 4 to 6 months. I like good deals!!

They are in Lincoln, Nebraska<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by mccallum on 01/22/01 10:25 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ Tractor cab add-on's #5  

Re rear window wiper; I see alot of SUVs with wipers mounted on the rear glass through a hole in the glass. They look like they'd be easy to mount on the rear glass of a cab. Just a thought.

RCH