TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
JUST WONDERING IF U GUYS WOULD KNOW! i have 4 model implement for tractors, all are metal, have rubber tires, nad all have moving parts, 3 are red, hay rake, sickle mower and i think manure spreader, the fourth is a heavy metal manure spreader , jd green with john deer on it, it has 2 actuating levers that make the speader work. the sickle mower actually moves the sickle bars when pulled across the floor, the same with the others. question is , is there a market for these items? i have had them for as long as i can remember,

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #2  
If they are old you may want to try ebay. I found a website today, Toy Tractor Show . I didn't get to go through the whole thing but you may find out something there.

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #3  
I use to know a guy that collected all of that stuff and there is a market for it. His basement is full of them and the ones that are still in their box are the ones that are the most valuable. He found an old pedal Oliver tractor, at least I think it was, can't remember for sure but anyway he cleaned it up, painted it put new wheels on it and has had offers of $1,800.00 for it.

Look around on the web and you could put them on e-bay.
murph

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #4  
Can you post some pics? How old might they be? Do they have a manufacturers name on them stamped or molded in.

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #5  
Sounds like you might have some Tru-Scale implements there Frank. Made by the Carter Tru-Scale company in the 60s. They were stamped steel, not die cast and quite nicely detailed. In mint condition they command quite a price. Check Ebay, do a search for Tru-Scale. Tru-Scale was later bought by Ertl, now Racing Champions.

FWIW, I had a Tru-Scale International Scout toy as a kid. I've since replaced it with an average condition one I found at a toy show. I also have the original catalog. The toy sold new for $3.98 or so, I paid $250 for mine and I've seen MIB examples bring $1600. Condition is everything /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #6  
Check out Ebay. Just looking in the Farmall stuff, I find new and used "toy" tractors and implements there pretty often. You might also go to Ertl site(have to look it up) or check around on ytmag.com.

Get you a tractor two to go with them... That would be really cool to display.

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS
yeah just took some pics today have to get them off camera and make sure they meet the post size, and hope to post them a little latter.

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS
2 of mine appear to be die cast and 2 are stmped steel. will post some pics latter tonight, (time allowing)

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS #9  
Frank I agree with the earlier posts, eBay will quickly give you the value of any item based on what it is worth in the real world. Good luck to you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TOY TRACTOR IMPLEMENTS
im thinking they are 50's genre, here is the red sickle mower, can't see a name on it,it is die cast

Attachments

• 361682-sickle mower.jpg
    361682-sickle mower.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 117