TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,471  
Thanks Mr. Molalla. I worked every day for 16 months, side by side with the builder to get the house done...it's complete and the builder is gone - but I still have lots of work to do.

Thankfully, it's all outside fun stuff, like watching new grass grow!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,472  
Thanks Mr. Molalla. I worked every day for 16 months, side by side with the builder to get the house done...it's complete and the builder is gone - but I still have lots of work to do.

Thankfully, it's all outside fun stuff, like watching new grass grow!
(y) . . . This country needs more people with your mindset . . . good for you.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,473  
Combined some tractor time with mothers day trip to Home depot and then I got her a "rock" from the tree clean up site.

The Rhino could not lift it so I finally pushed it onto the trailer with the grapple.
Pulled it off the trailer with the backhoe and then hauled it in the bucket.

Attachments

• PXL_20240512_204939461.jpg
    PXL_20240512_204939461.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20240513_002025515.jpg
    PXL_20240513_002025515.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20240513_002349561.jpg
    PXL_20240513_002349561.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,474  
W-wa-wai-wait a minute. You have to go to the tree disposal site to get a ROCK?!?!?Pack the bags Martha, we're moving to whatever state he lives in. :D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,475  
W-wa-wai-wait a minute. You have to go to the tree disposal site to get a ROCK?!?!?Pack the bags Martha, we're moving to whatever state he lives in. :D

Actually the place I got the trees for firewood.

Idaho is the Gem state, and if you see a license plate, we are also the "Famous Potato" State.:)

I take it where you live , there is an over abundance of rocks?

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,476  
Actually the place I got the trees for firewood.

Idaho is the Gem state, and if you see a license plate, we are also the "Famous Potato" State.:)

I take it where you live , there is an over abundance of rocks?
You could say that. I see pictures of TBN members out west working that nice m, deep soil and I understand why so many abandoned their farms here and went west 150 years ago.
We also are known for our potatoes. Also for rock walls. Farmers have been picking their field for 150 years, yet every spring are able to get another "crop".

To put things in perspective, the slogan for New Hampshire right next door is " The Granite State "

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,477  
You could say that. I see pictures of TBN members out west working that nice m, deep soil and I understand why so many abandoned their farms here and went west 150 years ago.
We also are known for our potatoes. Also for rock walls. Farmers have been picking their field for 150 years, yet every spring are able to get another "crop".

To put things in perspective, the slogan for New Hampshire right next door is " The Granite State "
Yup...hard to grow fruit trees but each year we have good crops of rocks.