THANKSGIVING

/ THANKSGIVING #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF U: /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif we all have much to be thankful for this holliday, the gift of friends and family, the oppotunity to be able to own and operate our tractors and enjoy the time spent discussing our tractors. i would think that if we have the resources to own a tractor, and the have property that requires a tractor, and the time to discuss the tractors, <font color=red>THAT WE ARE ALL DOING OK</font color=red> let us be thankful for that.

/ THANKSGIVING #2  
The recent (and kinda sudden) changes in the season were quite welcome here. Last weekend Wifey and I made a trip to do some errands and have a meal with our two older sons (and #1 Daughter-in-law). One leg of the trip was out to Clearfield. The weather was grand. Some of the higher land had an inch or two of snow in the woods.

All the kids are here now for the weekend. Heading to Grandma's tomorrow for turkey and probably too much food in general. You're right Frank, most of us have a lot to be thankful for.

Hey, wait a minute. Where's Big Bird?................chim

Attachments

• 6-212912-Where'sBigBird.jpg
    6-212912-Where'sBigBird.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 50
   / THANKSGIVING #3  
Frank
Can you explain what THANKSGIVING is, we do not celebrate it hear.

/ THANKSGIVING #4  
And to you, Frank, and everyone else here. Very nicely put. Thank you.

/ THANKSGIVING #5  
Vin, here's a <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_112702/content/seei.guest.html>link</A> that explains it better than I could. The description is interspersed with political philosophy, but the facts about Thanksgiving are there as well.

/ THANKSGIVING #6  
Happy Thanksgiving to you Frank and all the other online buds.

In a couple of minutes we'll be on the road to a relative's house. We're gonna have a Louisiana Thanksgiving dinner. Louisiana Thanksgiving dinners happen Louisiana of course. But what makes them special is they seem to have that knack for getting good food and good people together at the same table.

Vin, this is our holiday to celebrate work by not working. Work is what makes our system work. I know it seems we'd celebrate work with work but we don't. I guess it's because we celebrate it that way just about seven days a week anymore.

Ya'll have a good one.

/ THANKSGIVING #7  
Have a safe trip, harv, and a blessed holiday.

/ THANKSGIVING #8  
Maybe we have it backwards!!!! Maybe we should celebrate Thanksgiving 364 days of the year, and have one day for complaining!!!! Have a happy holiday!!! And may God Bless it for you!!! Don

/ THANKSGIVING #9  
Frank, better late than never, I guess. Everyone knows that Thanksgiving was more than a month ago /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

Just kidding - hope you all have a great holiday. I'll be thinking of you while I'm at work /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif.

/ THANKSGIVING #10  
Wishing everybody a very Happy Thanksgiving, an everyday after..

Attachments

• 6-212992-thanks.jpg
    6-212992-thanks.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 48