Super UDT

/ Super UDT #1  

TWD

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M59
What's everyone paying for Super UDT?
Local place wants $69 + Tax for 2.5g which seems ridiculous. They don't stock 5g, or 50g drums either... I`m thinking I can get much better rates ordering it even with shipping!!

So... What's everyone paying for Super UDT?

2.5g - ?
5.0g - ?
50g - ?

Trying to figure out if best to order or make a long drive :D

Thanks

/ Super UDT #2  
I just payed $23.45 for a gallon.

/ Super UDT #3  
Last that I bought was around $20.00 per gallon, I got it online.

/ Super UDT #4  
At my dealer SUDT is almost $6 per quart. As you go up in containier size (gallon, 2.5, 5, etc.) you get a little price break each step of the way.... but not much.

I bought 5-gallon buckets when I did my 50 hour service and paid $112 each.

/ Super UDT #7  
$53 with tax for 2.5 Gal. Harrison, Ar.
James K0UA

/ Super UDT #8  
have checked two different places recently and both sell brands that say on the container okay to use in place of udt blends- if this is not true how can they put it on a container and risk a lawsuit?

/ Super UDT #9  
have checked two different places recently and both sell brands that say on the container okay to use in place of udt blends- if this is not true how can they put it on a container and risk a lawsuit?

They may not risk a lawsuit, but you might risk a tractor. For something that costs this much, does it make sense to run cheap hydro fluid?..Not in my book. A couple hundred dollars is cheap insurance against thousands in repairs. Besides, it's not like it needs changed every year for most people.

/ Super UDT #10  
I heard Kubota just reduced the price on Super UDT in advance of a replacement product coming out in a few weeks. The new product is supposed to be mostly synthetic, better than the current product and less expensive. Sounds like a win all around for those of us who like to pamper our toys.