Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,881  
It is possible that Everything Attachment's market planning, and their actual market didn't match.

They could well have been in a situation where they were selling product as quickly as they could build it. So, they decided that they could expand production, and make infinite profits.

Yet, I'm seeing Chinese direct imports hitting much of the same market that Everything Attachments was working in.

Now, EA likely had the edge for certain light duty commercial use. Yet, the Chinese products would take a huge BITE out of the light duty home owner market.

So, EA could have found themselves millions of dollars in debt in a dead-end market.
I am not so sure you can blame China for this one.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,884  
Which, for better and worse, is made of people. Not only people, but a group of them, and groups of people are the worst.

No not people, there may be some people up there but they are not the majority.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,885  
Not at all. EA had a back order of implements to deliver. Market competition had nothing to do with their demise.
Competition is never irrelevant.

Here are a few grapples that recently sold at auction (Sacramento and Woodburn).

$1100 to $1500.

If Everything Attachments was say double that price, then they'd still have a market. But, if they bumped it up to triple or quadruple that price, then the market could dry up quickly. Of course there are other US manufactures that they're competing with too.

So, while they may keep busy at one price point, they won't necessarily keep busy at a higher price point.

Thus, everything runs a little leaner.

Then a plan to increase production significantly. More production means lower prices per item.

Likely the expansion also would mean more stock on hand, from larger production runs of spare parts to making items before selling them. Perhaps also projecting seasonal sales. And, newer and bigger equipment.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,886  
No not people, there may be some people up there but they are not the majority.

Are you making an analogy regarding the difference between folks in power and those who are not; or are you suggesting the possibility that aliens have infiltrated our bureaucracy?

Regarding the former; they're still people, even if they're not the people. Regarding the later? I'm open to it at this point, I mean, if aliens were running the country/world what all would be different?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,887  
Competition is never irrelevant.

Here are a few grapples that recently sold at auction (Sacramento and Woodburn).

$1100 to $1500.

If Everything Attachments was say double that price, then they'd still have a market. But, if they bumped it up to triple or quadruple that price, then the market could dry up quickly. Of course there are other US manufactures that they're competing with too.

So, while they may keep busy at one price point, they won't necessarily keep busy at a higher price point.

Thus, everything runs a little leaner.

Then a plan to increase production significantly. More production means lower prices per item.

Likely the expansion also would mean more stock on hand, from larger production runs of spare parts to making items before selling them. Perhaps also projecting seasonal sales. And, newer and bigger equipment.
Yes. Competition is always a factor for business. I’m just saying that EA had more orders than they could supply, so competition didn’t adversely affect their sales and they went under for other reasons.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,888  
I think it was primarily
Taking
Excessive
Dollars
out of the business

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,889  
Are you making an analogy regarding the difference between folks in power and those who are not; or are you suggesting the possibility that aliens have infiltrated our bureaucracy?

Regarding the former; they're still people, even if they're not the people. Regarding the later? I'm open to it at this point, I mean, if aliens were running the country/world what all would be different?

IMHO the mistake some people are making is thinking those humans are people, they are not, they don't view a great many of americans as people they have said so themselves.

Time is coming for them to reap what they have sewn

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,890  
IMHO the mistake some people are making is thinking those humans are people, they are not, they don't view a great many of americans as people they have said so themselves.

Time is coming for them to reap what they have sewn

I agree sir. When about half of us are labelled "Deplorables" it says a lot.