Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #351  
People who paid by CC should get a refund from the CC company.
And that is probably ALL of the people who are waiting now. They should get their money back from the CC company and do something else. The system will deal with TC one way or the other. Hopefully, everyone has learned a lesson on paying for stuff in advance. I hope they are all restored for their losses.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #352  
And that is probably ALL of the people who are waiting now. They should get their money back from the CC company and do something else. The system will deal with TC one way or the other. Hopefully, everyone has learned a lesson on paying for stuff in advance. I hope they are all restored for their losses.
Evidently you can still buy their implements. go to their website and click add to cart on an implement of your choice. ;)

I'm pretty sure when I ordered my generator from Home Depot that I paid in advanced and waited two weeks for delivery. It's not a new concept.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #353  
I'm pretty sure when I ordered my generator from Home Depot that I paid in advanced and waited two weeks for delivery. It's not a new concept.
True. I know some people who bought cars pending delivery out a year or more. They may not have paid it all at once but a portion was paid. They weighed the risks and made their choice. Just like the EA customers did. Big difference on a generator that is < $1k / 2 weeks and a tractor implement over several thousand / 6 months or longer. But either way it's their choice. They paid their money and they took their chance as the carnival man says.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #355  
I bought a new truck that finely got 10 months later. 100 got me in line.

True. I know some people who bought cars pending delivery out a year or more. They may not have paid it all at once but a portion was paid. They weighed the risks and made their choice. Just like the EA customers did. Big difference on a generator that is < $1k / 2 weeks and a tractor implement over several thousand / 6 months or longer. But either way it's their choice. They paid their money and they took their chance as the carnival man says.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #356  
Evidently you can still buy their implements. go to their website and click add to cart on an implement of your choice. ;)

There is a world of difference between authorizing payment in full and not being charged until it is shipped and then waiting for delivery and paying in full and waiting months for production. The former is reasonable, the latter is not.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #357  
To add to the list, I just e-mailed Ted and another person at EA whom I most recently communicated with in December. Will let you know if (and what) I hear back.
I've tried the same over the last couple of days and no response at all. My land plane was supposed to ship January 31st. Nate went completely dark on me after sending me that email and now looks like I am out over three grand. I do hope they make it out of this but I personally will never do business with them again.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #358  
I've tried the same over the last couple of days and no response at all. My land plane was supposed to ship January 31st. Nate went completely dark on me after sending me that email and now looks like I am out over three grand. I do hope they make it out of this but I personally will never do business with them again.
Did you pay by check or credit card?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #359  
Did you pay by check or credit card?
under the rules contained in 12 CFR 1026 you have a maximum of 60 days from the posted billing date to file a dispute. Your credit card company may be nicer, however …….

/ Status of Everything Attachments #360  
With their gates locked by either court order or by the county for non-payment of property taxes, I sure hope you paid by credit card and can get a refund. There is little hope this will be resolved soon if at all.
Homestead makes a pretty good unit in their Pinnacle series. The 84" is $2260. (Incidentally, that price is only $30 more than I paid exactly 2 years ago) It is adjustable for depth of cut and can be set to dig deeper on the right if trying to maintain a crown on a the road. It looks like the on the newer edition, the vertical blade angle is also adjustable.

When I ordered mine there was a 7 week back log, but I don't seen that notice on their site now. They shipped mine in 4 weeks instead of seven. It can be ordered in one of 6 colors

Attachments

• LandPlane1.jpg
    LandPlane1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • LandPlane2.jpg
    LandPlane2.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 61