Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #172  
After much consideration I decided to put my thoughts to text.

Everything Attachments and Company may or may not be perfect, and or even completely moral and blameless in what is going on now.

What I would like to point out is, how many of us have purchased from them and reasonably or even completely satisfied?

I have read very little negative posts about them, and I have been a subscriber to this thread a long time.

Aldo, how many of us have viewed Teds vids over the years, either in entertainment or quest of learning something?
I am going to guess it is a pretty large segment of TBN.

Let’s give them a little bit of a break to see what is going on before we pile on!

After all, by most accounts, they built a pretty good product and a LOT of people wanted their product so bad they were willing to lay out their $$$ months ahead of time to be put on the list.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #173  
After all, by most accounts, they built a pretty good product and a LOT of people wanted their product so bad they were willing to lay out their $$$ months ahead of time to be put on the list.
Exactly!

/ Status of Everything Attachments #174  
I'll ride it out till the expected delivery date of March. I also reached out concerning the status of my order. If I don't hear any communication from them, or see something otherwise, they can take it up with my CC company. I've had no reason to believe anything would have changed or this would have happened.

Again, it's a real shame if it's true.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #175  
All anonymous, Doesn't lend much credibility to it, that could be rival employees for all anyone knows.
Considering some of them were posting manufacturing spec sheets and saying they were posting anonymously over threat of being sued, there's reasonable belief to say proceed with ordering from them at your own risk.

I'm not a hater. I'm hoping this is all rumors. Unfortunately, I'd proceed with caution until they address it.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #176  
I have a few pieces from EA. I didn't even seriously look at tractors till I saw a video of a grapple being used and decided it would make life better. And it has. When I ordered my grapple, it shipped relatively quick. A few days or a week. And as they got more popular and demand surged, the wait times increased. They just never changed their policy of taking payment up front. Waiting a week didn't seem unreasonable, but waiting 6 months really starts to, but many people justify it as a reputable company building the best grapples available.

Watching things unfold over the last few weeks has been disheartening. Seems it all started with problems with the new factory construction going bad. I don't believe they would have started that project if there was trouble on the horizon. But I can sure see where that could snowball into a big problem. I'll hope they figure out a way to keep going, even if someone else picks up the pieces and reinvents it. I still believe they make/made the best implements available for compact tractors and I'm glad I got what I needed while I could. And until I hear truth otherwise, I'll reserve any judgement and hope the best for all involved.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #177  
Is this the same company that has a Facebook group where the owner along with the fanboys trash pretty much all of the other brands and the owners who buy those brands? Yeah, doesn't look like a good company to me, but that's just my opinion after accidentally visiting that group once.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #178  
I'm not certain. It didn't matter to me since I would not be approaching that number. I'm headed home today from Wilmington, NC and I'll look and let you know. How much is a stump planer for one? That sounds interesting.
They run anywhere from about $850- $1,000 for the ones with the good replaceable blades that can be re-sharpened.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #179  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #180  
40 years ago when we had a couple very young and very fresh apprentices working with us, we used to chase them around jobsites looking for our pipe stretchers, they would go from crew to crew looking for it, and each crew would send them to the next crew….

Funny thing is, they never did find one
I got sent for a electric air hammer when I was a Kid on my first job. Sent on a fools errand I looked and asked then sent somewhere else.